2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Faliures

Discus and support 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Faliures in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I will post here since there is no forum for the game. In World Cup mode, my last training session froze, second time to do it glitches after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeacefulJarl379, Apr 25, 2014.

1. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Faliures

I will post here since there is no forum for the game.

In World Cup mode, my last training session froze, second time to do it glitches after Ronaldinho does is header session. Why?

In Freinds News, I got "You finished 'Pedro's Night' History of the Qualifiers challenge. XP CFC
    A
    Go to history of the finals" UPDATE!

:)

PeacefulJarl379, Apr 25, 2014
  2. Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.

PeacefulJarl379, Apr 25, 2014
  3. 32 inch TV for gaming

What is the best format for my 32 inch Sanyo tv? I'm asking this because the text and gaming screen is to small. Not too sure if my tv is a 32 inch. I observed that the screen is to small for World of Tanks and Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014 Demo and Fifa 14
    Demo.

AppointedBean81, Apr 25, 2014
  4. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.
  5. AppointedBean81 Win User

32 inch TV for gaming

What is the best format for my 32 inch Sanyo tv? I'm asking this because the text and gaming screen is to small. Not too sure if my tv is a 32 inch. I observed that the screen is to small for World of Tanks and Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014 Demo and Fifa 14
    Demo.
  6. Liam Bywater Win User

sky player

Thanks but oh god when microsoft say there looking into it it will be fixed for the 2014 word cup in Brazil
  7. DullishStraw24 Win User

"Cannot Play Online" "Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, All signed in gamer profiles must be allowed to play online"

I'm trying to play a full season or world cup tournament on fifa 2014 but keep saying my gamer profile doesnt have the correct settings forthis feature...someone help pls
  8. Um D Juggernaut Win User

Is anyone still playing this game?

Thema:

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Faliures

1. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Faliures - Similar Threads - 2014 FIFA World

2. FIFA 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 2014: Please, I have problem with playing FIFA 2014 online mode. I paid XBOX live gold member and FIFA 2014 online is not function. Therebis label "Your game profil is not agree for this mode". Could...
  3. FIFA 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 2014: How do you play league games in fifa 2014,I have created many new careers and it only lets me play the friendly matches and not the league matches, It will only let me sim these matches which...
  4. Fifa 2014 Ultimatem Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2014 Ultimatem Team: Good afternoon, I'm having a problem already makes two months in the xbox 360 fifa 2014 ultimate team, I'm standing in the final 2 because whenever I try to start the final appears, an error...
  5. 2014 FIFA World Cup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2014 FIFA World Cup: Does anyone in ANZ actually play this? I know it's a cash in and not quite the fifa we are used to. I purely got this for the atmosphere of the game and it's awesome, but there is hardly any...
  6. FIFA 2014 gold cards disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 2014 gold cards disappearing: My son has recently purchased 3 X 100 FIFA points to get gold cards. This morning when he signed in to FIFA 2014 a number of his cards have disappeared. I know this has been a problem in the past...
  7. Fifa 2014- we have detected your squad file does not match that of your opponent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2014- we have detected your squad file does not match that of your opponent: Hi All, Just downloaded the digital version of fifa 2014 and whenever i am trying to play seasons i keep on getting this messages after the pre-match screen, where (a single player and goal...
  8. Fifa 2014 Is not saving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 2014 Is not saving: Everytime I play Fifa2014 in Carrer mode, I save and quit, but when I turn on and try to play again the game returns to the match that I've already played... somebody knows what is happening?...
  9. FIFA CLAN LEAGUES: FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 on FIFA 14 TOURNEY

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA CLAN LEAGUES: FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 on FIFA 14 TOURNEY: FIFA CLAN LEAGUES: http://www.fifaclanleagues.enjin.com/home The World Cup 2014 is upon us and FIFA CLAN LEAGUES are hosting a singles tournament on FIFA 14 on XBOX 360 & XBOX ONE we have filled...
  10. FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 203 LICENSED TEAMS & PLAYERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 203 LICENSED TEAMS & PLAYERS: A preview by x360a confirms this. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Hands-On Preview - “The Most Accessible Game We’ve Ever Made” - Still a shame I have to venture back to the outdated 360 with naff...