2+ Years rewards streak payouts

Discus and support 2+ Years rewards streak payouts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am at a 112-week streak on Xbox rewards...I feel it is extremely lacking in payouts for those who stick around this long. Is there that big of an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROOMA4HELL, Aug 4, 2021.

1. ROOMA4HELL
    ROOMA4HELL Guest

I am at a 112-week streak on Xbox rewards...I feel it is extremely lacking in payouts for those who stick around this long. Is there that big of an issue letting it go for a bit?
    Also, it really takes away from gaming with the achievements it requires every other week or so. Afraid to play games when not active but then a job to grind once active.

:)

ROOMA4HELL, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Th3 Tater Win User

This Week's XBLA Game [Version 3.0]

I got the Map pack for DW7 too with my first Bing rewards payout. ^_^
  3. Beef McLargeBig Win User

This is the first CoD....

[quote user="bobjoshc"]

Score streak was/is better system in black ops2, all streak awards are better in black ops 2 than ghosts Paragin fury is 100% right

[/quote]

Yes. Better streak rewards, such as the hunter killer, Vsat, sentry gun, K9 unit, and swarm?
  4. cf2eddie Win User

Xbox Rewards Location Issue

I have been on xbox live for years and my currently weekly streak on rewards is 56 so its got nothing to do with my region.
  5. KilRoY1166 Win User

About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

Yes is true the rewards support is the way.

I had some problems with the bing app and the bing rewards daily login streak 2 times and 1 time with the achievement of a game.

In all cases they after a short investigation give me back all points, restored the daily login streak count plus some points more fore "free"
  6. apna style Win User

Care Packages

barebones = no kill streak rewards
Thema:

1. 2+ Years rewards streak payouts - Similar Threads - Years rewards streak

2. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...
  3. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  4. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. Membership for a year reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Membership for a year reward: A couple weeks ago I saw a challenge that said keep your membership going for an entire year and you get 400 vip credits, and my 12 month membership ended on the 23rd of this month so I was...
  7. Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?: Hello, I saved 29,000 rewards for quite some time to get a 1 year xbox live gold membership. It was my stated goal. I've done it every year, I finally reached that goal today, but the reward...
  8. over 6 year reward member, still have 0 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    over 6 year reward member, still have 0 points: I have been a rewards member for a long time and have yet to receive any rewards points. I know for a fact I have done things that you are suppose to get points for as in buying Halo 5 digitally...
  9. 1 Year, 1 month later.. still no reward points..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    1 Year, 1 month later.. still no reward points..: I will continue to post every month until this issue is resolved. 1 Year of reward points NOT depositing is an outrageous amount of time to wait. I know there are technical reasons why, I know...
  10. Xbox gold 1 year reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold 1 year reward: hello, on December 7th, I used my rewards points to order a one year subscription to Xbox gold live. As of today, December 25th, it is still being shown as status shipped. I have not received an...