**2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency.

Discus and support **2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it has been 2 years per the date in my posts and still no resolution just constantly get redirected or inconsistent assistance. Pleas do not escalate... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by High Five Jive, Apr 19, 2018.

1. **2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency.

it has been 2 years per the date in my posts and still no resolution just constantly get redirected or inconsistent assistance. Pleas do not escalate me again and put me in months of limbo getting passed around. Can you as it has been done I think the past
    just transfer my current rewards points to Microsoft currency. I spend thousands on digital games and am tired of being mistreated by Microsoft. My issue is known for years with no resolution just do the right thing and give me my earned rewards. I should
    not have to jump through hoops to ensure Microsoft lives up to its part of the deal every month for years on end. Locking my posts from further discussion or comments as has been done numerous times without ever fixing the ongoing issue is unnexceptable.
    I should not have to continually open up a new case for an unresolved issue.

:)

High Five Jive, Apr 19, 2018
  2. Please manually convert my rewards point to microsoft currency

The Feb 22 bulk fix did not work for my account. Please manually add any unposted reward points and convert all to Microsoft currency

High Five Jive, Apr 19, 2018
  3. Reward Points convert to MS currency.

Hi, i would like to turn my Microsoft Reward Points converts into Currency so i can buy Xbox Live Gold for my account

Please help, thank

DarkWingsHate2, Apr 19, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

**2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency.

Hello High Five Jive,

You received all your Credits as deposits on April 19th and March 3rd. You can see this activity on your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account).

XBLRewards8, Apr 20, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello High Five Jive,

You received all your Credits as deposits on April 19th and March 3rd. You can see this activity on your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Regarding gems

If you don't redeem the gems by June 15, they will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points.

If you have any pending credits by May 31, 2018, they will be deposited into your account as currency by the end of June. If there is an issue depositing credits into your account, they will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Please manually convert my rewards point to microsoft currency

Hello High Five Jive,

We have escalated this issue to another team. Once this deposit has been performed, it will be available for review via your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where it will be listed as a negative
    amount, since we are refunding currency to your account.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

An issue with my account still

Hello Exeric115,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  9. stevang(2) Win User

Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

Hello. has now switched to microsoft rewards program. I don't know if they've converted the points or if they keep working
    No. Microsoft Points was a prepaid card system and could later (after points had been discontinued) be redeemed for 0,012EUR a point.

800 Points was converted on redemption to 9,60EUR, 2100 Points to 25,20EUR, 4200 to 50,40EUR

Please no reward program answers! Reward Points have nothing to do with my problem. Thank you.
Thema:

1. **2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency. - Similar Threads - **2 issue still

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  6. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  7. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Issue with elite series 2 dpad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with elite series 2 dpad.: I've recently been trying to fix this issue with my Elite Series 2 controller, but it does not click. it moves downward still, but there is no clicking noise and the dpad is completely...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...