2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me)

Discus and support 2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It's all in the title. Does anybody know how to get un-banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? It REALLY has been annoying me for the past two years.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MASONNET, Aug 15, 2022.

1. MASONNET
    MASONNET Guest

2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me)

It's all in the title. Does anybody know how to get un-banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? It REALLY has been annoying me for the past two years.

:)

MASONNET, Aug 15, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You dont once banned you can never rejoin unless you get it case reviewed which 2 years has no appeal with pet

Your chances are low

I think you are thinking of the 1 year with no enforcement requirement for new members not previous

My bad wrong email lol
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your ban from Xbox ambassadors program.

You may reach out to the Ambassador team for this by sending them an email to xboxambs @ microsoft.com.

That is the only way to file a dispute for your ban from the program.

Hope that helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You've been told multiple times that Ambassador issues are not handled via the forums.
  5. Smwutches Win User

banned from Xbox ambassador

Being suspended is an automatic ban from the program. You can email ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com but with 4 suspensions in 2 months they are not likely to allow you back.
  6. ambrolia Win User

Being a ambassador

I was an ambassador for 6 years and it was a wonderful experience. I still have the email from Trixie congratulating me on being accepted. Being very helpful to other fellow xbox live users by answering questions is a huge plus. Also like Mad Cow said,
    you cannot have had any xbl enforcement action taken against you. If there was a time you had code of conduct or banned gamertag, you unfortunately won't be able to join the program. IF none of these apply to you, apply again and good luck. Being an ambassador
    can be very rewarding in knowing that you can help someone else with their xbl experience.
Thema:

1. 2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me) - Similar Threads - Anniversary being banned

2. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  3. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  7. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  8. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  9. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  10. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...