2 Xbox’s — Only One Has the New UI
Discus and support 2 Xbox’s — Only One Has the New UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the ASA ring but strangely only one Xbox has the new UI and the other doesn’t. Is there any way to make sure they both have the new experience?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yoshi_Cookie, Sep 14, 2022.
Thema:
2 Xbox’s — Only One Has the New UI
Loading...
-
2 Xbox’s — Only One Has the New UI - Similar Threads - Xbox’s — Has
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings
in XboX InsidersApril 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for... -
Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...
in XboX InsidersAnyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments] -
on my xbox series x Xbox console Store reviews are basically gone/“No one has rated…”...
in XboX Insiderson my xbox series x Xbox console Store reviews are basically gone/“No one has rated…”...: For the last ~5 weeks, user reviews on the Xbox console Store UI are NOT loading for me across basically everything I’ve tested. On the console Store, the Reviews tab either shows: “No one has... -
XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I... -
My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,... -
Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...
in XboX InsidersXbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...: Who can help me! Also did a hard reset of the console…. It didn’t help…. submitted by /u/MrXamo [link] [comments]