2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

Discus and support 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieBowyer, Oct 1, 2019.

  1. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts


    HI,

    I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I need to re-register it under the previous email address?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    CharlieBowyer, Oct 1, 2019
    #1
  2. IV LUK3 VI Win User

    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

    If youre wanting to use your original account then just log into your account through settings-user-add account

    and that will bring your account and everything connected to it to your console
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

  4. CharlieBowyer Win User

    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

    Thanks, I'll try that when I get home - will let you know if it works
  5. SammyVS Win User

    linking up xbox game tag to EA account

    No, it doesn't have to be the same.

    I have 2 Xbox accounts with 2 EA accounts and they use different emails.
  6. iam_mmmMc Win User

    Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email

    Thanks for responding Brad!!

    If I can swap the email on the desired Xbox account to the email of the undesired Xbox account then there is no need for Epic to change anything because the undesired email is currently associated with that Epic account... They don't seem to be capable
    or unwilling to update the database values.

    To be clear I have:

    Xbox account 1 with email 1 [desired account]

    Xbox account 2 with email 2

    Epic account with an undesired Xbox account associated with email 2 (Xbox account 2)

    I want to update Xbox account 1 to have email 2 and don't care what happens to Xbox account 2.

    Your instructions have update the email then delete the account but, there is little chance that could work because two different Xbox accounts will be pointing to the same email...Doubt if that is possible.

    Is it possible to delete the undesired Xbox account and then reassign the desired Xbox account's email to the undesired's email address?


    in my example:

    delete Xbox account 2 update Xbox account 1 with email 2

    Now Epic association with email 2 points to the desired Xbox account 1 updated to email 2...

    Thanks again!!
Thema:

2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

Loading...
  1. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts - Similar Threads - xboxes regaistered different

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  8. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  9. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  10. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...