2 xboxes one person - 2 houses - 2 accounts transfer to one. Complex.

Discus and support 2 xboxes one person - 2 houses - 2 accounts transfer to one. Complex. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Son has an Xbox at his house with his mum - I live in a separate house if we buy another console - another Xbox one - Can he sign out there and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johna lancs, Oct 23, 2020.

1. johna lancs
    johna lancs Guest

My Son has an Xbox at his house with his mum -

I live in a separate house if we buy another console - another Xbox one -

Can he sign out there and sign in here and get access to Xbox live with the one account - can he also down load the same games he has access to on the original in my house.

thanks

John

this week -

This has gotten more complex so now we have two xboxes as below -

1. xbox one plus - this is at my wifes house with an account under my wifes name -
    [mod removed-personal information] - has lots of subscriptions.

2. xbox one - this is the new one at my house -at my house with his own account - created new and purchased one yr xbox live - account = [mod removed-personal information]

So can he now sign in in original one and write down the names of his gamer contacts then go licence transfer from [mod removed-personal information] to [mod removed-personal information] - then sign out of the original
    then sign in on the new one [mod removed-personal information]. then he will see all his purchases on this new account transferred from the old account and the recent xbox live 1 yr subscription.

Thanks

John A

:)

johna lancs, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

So can he now sign in in original one and write down the names of his gamer contacts then go licence transfer from [mod removed-personal information] to [mod removed-personal information] - then sign out of the original then sign
    in on the new one [mod removed-personal information]. then he will see all his purchases on this new account transferred from the old account and the recent xbox live 1 yr subscription.
    No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

As far as the first part of your post, he can sign into his account on the console at your house and have access to everything on his account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

2 Accounts One Person

Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts and account cannot be merged.
  4. Obviate Win User

Xbox still down

Issues again with connectivity. Just making it known that seems to be wide spread. I have 2 Xboxs in my house with 2 different accounts. Neither are connecting to the profile. One on wired and one wireless
  5. cheffo75 Win User

2 Xbox’s in one house

Thanks for the reply. He has his own account but it seems to be tied to my account. When he is playing on his xbox one and i try to play my xbox series x it says only one at a time. I would like to be able to play him at Fortnite for instance but it wont
    let me. I bought him a xbox pass but he seems to be connected to mine all the time. Im thinking of wiping the xbox one and setting up an adult account for it for him to use so i dont have this issue.
  6. Jimk72 Win User

2 Xbox’s in one house

You just need to have him have an xbox account and then set up one of the xboxs as the Home xbox and your live account will always be signed in there so anyone that signs on can play your games on xbox live. Then you will manualy sign into the second xbox
    so you can also play your games and use xbox live. If the game you are playing has season passes or expansions you may need to buy them for both accounts but base games always work.
Thema:

1. 2 xboxes one person - 2 houses - 2 accounts transfer to one. Complex. - Similar Threads - xboxes person houses

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  4. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  5. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  6. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  7. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  8. My personal Twitch Video in side by side half 32 not playable on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    My personal Twitch Video in side by side half 32 not playable on Xbox One S: Last night I tried an experimental video by putting it in 3D side by side half. The resulting picture is a 16x9 picture, however when I tried to watch it today on my own twitch Channel I couldn't...
  9. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  10. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...