2 xboxes one help a mum out !!

Discus and support 2 xboxes one help a mum out !! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi We have an Xbox one with Gold membership and we recently brought an xbox s which we have set up with a different account and gamer tag....... The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NatalieWatson27, Mar 27, 2021.

  1. 2 xboxes one help a mum out !!


    Hi

    We have an Xbox one with Gold membership and we recently brought an xbox s which we have set up with a different account and gamer tag.......

    The problem is that they dont seem to be able to share digital games.......... or play together!

    Can anyone help?

    :)
     
    NatalieWatson27, Mar 27, 2021
    #1
  2. SilentJay76 Win User

    2 xboxes one help a mum out !!

  3. woz 007 Win User

    2 xboxes one help a mum out !!

    Hi, it won't if your using a different account (gamertag) they are locked that the account holder. Hope this helps.
  4. Aus Horizon Win User

    Can't connect to Xbox live error code 80151012

    this didnt help one bit i have 2 xbox's one at my mum's and one at my dads i tried deleting it, i tried doing the things on the website but it isnt clear which one to do it on HELP i also tried my friends account and it still came up with error code 80151012
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help)

    your mums account should be on the pc, she then signs in downloads the game, then sign in on your name, go to the xbox beta app, sign out and sign in with your mums account, download game, sign out of xbox beta app and sign in with your name, game should
    work. your account must also be under your mums family section.

    I do this for my kids on their pc's.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Mother's Day on Xbox. An All Time Low.

    Punching your Xbox, thats an all time low. Throwing your controller out the window, thats an all time low

    -

    Disregarding that some gamers out there are Mums...is just ignorant and stupid, its a marketing tool nothing more, and if out there, there some kids who can give a game to their mum as a gift...the gesture alone will make them and the mum probably feel good

    -

    Marketing is marketing....get over it
Thema:

2 xboxes one help a mum out !!

Loading...
  1. 2 xboxes one help a mum out !! - Similar Threads - xboxes help mum

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  9. Help with my Xbox One s all digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with my Xbox One s all digital: I'm Stuck in alpha skip ahead version 26100.8064 and i can't update with osu1 submitted by /u/deepdark167 [link] [comments]
  10. fortnite sitch link with xbox one MUM POST...HELP!!!1

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite sitch link with xbox one MUM POST...HELP!!!1: OK BE WARNED MUM POST TRYING TO HELP SON WHEN I HAVE NO IDEA. BACKGROUND son on level 52 Fortnite x box one Linked switch to fortnite game coming up as level 3 on switch has epic account.the...