2 xbox ones

Discus and support 2 xbox ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2 boys were sharing an xbox one s and xbox live. They each had a profile on the unit. We purchased another xbox one s and now only 1 can play. When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djc7011, Sep 3, 2020.

  1. Djc7011
    Djc7011 Guest

    2 xbox ones


    My 2 boys were sharing an xbox one s and xbox live. They each had a profile on the unit. We purchased another xbox one s and now only 1 can play. When the 2nd boy logs in it kicks the 1st boy off. What do I need to do?

    :)
     
    Djc7011, Sep 3, 2020
    #1
  2. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    The first next gen game awards done by us!

    Best hardware: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

    Best controller: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

    Best Online: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)
  3. Sword Style Win User

    2 xbox ones

    Hypothetically speaking, let's say a friend of mine comes over and logs in to his XBL account from my Xbox One. Since he doesn't already have an Xbox One but plans to get one in a couple weeks, would that set my console as his home console? So when he buys
    his, goes home and buys a game, would I be able to download it?
  4. EternalDragonX Win User

    2 xbox ones

    So can I be signed in on both consoles same time?
  5. Smokedflibdib Win User

    2 Xbox Ones

    As others have suggested delete the games from your living room xbox and set up parental control then use your same account on the new xbox so you can access all your games
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

    2 Xbox Ones

    You can pick and choose what to install on the new Xbox
Thema:

2 xbox ones

Loading...
  1. 2 xbox ones - Similar Threads - ones

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  7. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...