2 Xbox Ones

Discus and support 2 Xbox Ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings, My family and I have been using our XBOX One for some time. But there is come content (games) that are not appropriate for children. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robertbomb, Jan 30, 2019.

  1. Robertbomb
    Robertbomb Guest

    2 Xbox Ones


    Greetings,

    My family and I have been using our XBOX One for some time. But there is come content (games) that are not appropriate for children. I purchased a 2nd Xbox the other day and wanted to move the games over.

    I am aware that I can create a different account (happy to do that), but can I move the few games over that are not wise for children to see?

    A couple are physical disks, a couple others are digital codes.

    Any input would be great and much appreciated.

    I tried contacting MS for this answer and the rep was lost and misunderstanding me. Even when they asked how I was doing and I answered "Outstanding" and they answered back "I hope you have a better day" ... I knew that I was not going to get any reasonable
    and simple answer. And I did not.

    Please community ... your my only hope!

    :)
     
    Robertbomb, Jan 30, 2019
    #1
  2. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    The first next gen game awards done by us!

    Best hardware: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

    Best controller: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

    Best Online: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)
  3. Sword Style Win User

    2 xbox ones

    Hypothetically speaking, let's say a friend of mine comes over and logs in to his XBL account from my Xbox One. Since he doesn't already have an Xbox One but plans to get one in a couple weeks, would that set my console as his home console? So when he buys
    his, goes home and buys a game, would I be able to download it?
  4. EternalDragonX Win User

    2 xbox ones

    So can I be signed in on both consoles same time?
  5. Smokedflibdib Win User

    2 Xbox Ones

    As others have suggested delete the games from your living room xbox and set up parental control then use your same account on the new xbox so you can access all your games
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

    2 Xbox Ones

    You can pick and choose what to install on the new Xbox
Thema:

2 Xbox Ones

Loading...
  1. 2 Xbox Ones - Similar Threads - Ones

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  7. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence: It appears that they've removed it in the newer updates or at least in the delta builds which is a real shame knowing a lot of people bought this console for the way it flexes its power it kind of...
  10. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]