2 xbox ones on a network, 1 has issues

Discus and support 2 xbox ones on a network, 1 has issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2 xbox ones on a network, 1 has issues Hi there Ford351, Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the connection on your daughter's... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Ford351Sickness, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 2 xbox ones on a network, 1 has issues

Hi there
    Ford351,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the connection on your daughter's console.

I recommend to try create
    a static IP for the console
    , and
    port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings for a better connection.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

:)

Ford351Sickness, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Ford351Sickness Win User

Thank you for the responses, i already have been through the privacy settings and everything was fine on that aspect, i made sure to check everything that you two just mentioned. But it still wouldnt allow her to play.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please
    create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any
    issues.

Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. LuisCastanova Win User

Some one booted me offline
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there
    Ford351,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the connection on your daughter's console.

I recommend to try create
    a static IP for the console
    , and
    port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings for a better connection.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  6. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned this is a online safety and privacy error code. Chiefjoboo's suggestion to make this change

- "Share stuff people make (Xbox 360: Member Content)" to everyone

Should fix the issue. A quick google search shows this is a common error with Roblox and easily fixed.
Thema:

1. 2 xbox ones on a network, 1 has issues - Similar Threads - ones network has

2. Why won't my Xbox one connect to Wi-Fi network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox one connect to Wi-Fi network?: My Xbox one will show my wifi but won't connect at all and when it does it lags and freezes ?? 4d496472-c78a-47c3-a93d-ae0c70d1465f
  3. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  4. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  5. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  6. has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...: since the xbox one and xbox series x need an online connection for the initial setup for a force update and requires microsoft account to have a profile on the console which is an xbox network...
  7. network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...

in XBoX on Consoles
    network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...: Hi there, I finally got the one x console and have been excited to upload all my games from my original xbox 1 that I have had. I followed the guide but it is quite unclear on a few key things...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My Xbox One has it's own wifi connection?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My Xbox One has it's own wifi connection?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My Xbox One has it's own wifi connection? i saw this also...maybe this is how we must connect to our xbox online chat and gaming now....microsoft...
  9. XBOX ONE S Has to be unplugged to get it to connect to my wireless network

XBOX ONE S Has to be unplugged to get it to connect to my wireless network: XBOX ONE S Has to be unplugged to get it to connect to my wireless network I have recently started having an issue with my XBOX one S, when I turn it on it doesn't connect to my wireless network,...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of the internet while the other barely any at all..why? I'm a bit new to the forum thingy so hopefully...