2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote

Discus and support 2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys I have a weird situation. I have 2 TVs and 2 Xboxes side by side. Me and my partner play together...huge gamers The problem is I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deovitalis, Nov 23, 2017.

  1. deovitalis
    deovitalis Guest

    2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote


    Hey guys

    I have a weird situation.

    I have 2 TVs and 2 Xboxes side by side. Me and my partner play together...huge gamers

    The problem is I have a harmony ultimate home remote which controls everything in my home. When setting it up it recognizes both XBoxes but when I use the remote to toggle the power on one it does it on both.

    I was hoping XBOX would have a setting to change the IR channel for one but I can't seem to find it.

    My question is, is this possible? Is there a setting I'm missing?. #firstworldproblem lol

    :)
     
    deovitalis, Nov 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Software update.

    Harmony One remote no longer turns off Xbox One after 2/15 software update.
     
    MOONDOGGIE123, Nov 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Magaman-8B232765-380D-4C30-BD24-4D4B689A735E, Nov 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote

    Hey Xenan! Unfortunately there isn't a way to change the IR channel on an Xbox One. If you would like to see this feature added, you will want to submit that
    here. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Nov 24, 2017
    #4
  5. Magaman-8B232765-380 Win User

    Xbox One IR Blaster commands

  6. Liquidemail Win User

    Universal Remote for Xbox One

  7. CTS PINPIM Win User

    Supporting numbers in the one guide

    I also have a harmony one remote and I've been having the same problem. I would like to use the number keypad to go directly to a channel instead of having to skip multiple channels. Is there anyway of updating my harmony one remote to get it to work
    with the Xbox One guide and the Harmony One number keypad. Thanks for any help.
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

    XBox TV Remote Control

    Harmony support being worked on http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/19/5121982/xbox-one-logitech-harmony-universal-remote-support
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

    2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote

    Hey Xenan! Unfortunately there isn't a way to change the IR channel on an Xbox One. If you would like to see this feature added, you will want to submit that
    here. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote

Loading...
  1. 2 Xbox Ones and one Harmony Remote - Similar Threads - Ones Harmony Remote

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  7. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence: It appears that they've removed it in the newer updates or at least in the delta builds which is a real shame knowing a lot of people bought this console for the way it flexes its power it kind of...
  10. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]