2 Xbox consoles, 1 Gamertag, 2 different home screens?
Discus and support 2 Xbox consoles, 1 Gamertag, 2 different home screens? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'll try to explain as best I can. Within the last few days I have got a Series X console, I already have a One S console and am intending keeping... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Podge Papin, Nov 4, 2021.
Thema:
2 Xbox consoles, 1 Gamertag, 2 different home screens?
Loading...
-
2 Xbox consoles, 1 Gamertag, 2 different home screens? - Similar Threads - consoles Gamertag different
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??
in XboX InsidersNo hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments] -
Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...
in XboX InsidersXbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past... -
I Gameshare with my son, but I can't go online with my other gamertags on my console.
in XBoX AccessibilityI Gameshare with my son, but I can't go online with my other gamertags on my console.: I share my game library with my son. But for example I have other gamertags that I use for storing stuff from fallout 76. And now I can't go online with that gamertag anymore. Or any others I had.... -
How do I get my gamertag on my Xbox one console to match my gamertag on my Microsoft account
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I get my gamertag on my Xbox one console to match my gamertag on my Microsoft account: Yes I've been trying to figure out how I can get my gamertag on my Xbox one console to match my gamertag on my Microsoft account 33863904-0f84-4439-96ed-9ec83edce878