2 week suspension

Discus and support 2 week suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on Nov 6th, I was suspended until Nov 20th due to Marketing Theft. I know what I did was wrong and I deserve a suspension for it but why can't I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sasuke GMB, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. Sasuke GMB
    Sasuke GMB Guest

    2 week suspension


    So on Nov 6th, I was suspended until Nov 20th due to Marketing Theft. I know what I did was wrong and I deserve a suspension for it but why can't I play online at least? I really have to sit here and wait 2 weeks to play my new Call of Duty WW2 that I bought
    online to play? I understand the communication ban but this is not fair. I wanna play what I payed for. My Gold Membership is going to waste and I can't even enjoy my 4 day weekend coming up because of this. Please someone throw me a bone here. Let me at least
    be able to play my video games online in peace. My Gamertag is

    :)
     
    Sasuke GMB, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Falcon511
    Falcon511 Guest
    2 week suspension.

    I was around those forums during the pre Halo 2 days. Started in september or august. Loved those days. Ahh well, its all about this now.
     
    Falcon511, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. 2 week suspension.

    [quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"] I got no issues with the 360 or Ms really..

    -But these forums have sucked since they changed them years ago but only us old Xbox players remember then.

    [/quote]

    I remember the old forums (back when the 360 was about to be launched). They were so much better back then.
     
    RakkaDisciprine, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    2 week suspension

    Be glad they didn't take it one step further.

    Theft is something you can go to jail for. I'm surprised you only got a 2 week ban.
     
    Geth, Nov 7, 2017
    #4
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
     
    bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches Win User

    2 Week Suspension

    Any information about your suspension would be listed on the enforcement site. The case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team regarding the suspension. Since you've already submitted a review, you'll have to wait for their response.
  7. Falcon511 Win User

    2 week suspension.

    I was around those forums during the pre Halo 2 days. Started in september or august. Loved those days. Ahh well, its all about this now.
  8. RakkaDisciprine Win User

    2 week suspension.

    [quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"] I got no issues with the 360 or Ms really..

    -But these forums have sucked since they changed them years ago but only us old Xbox players remember then.

    [/quote]

    I remember the old forums (back when the 360 was about to be launched). They were so much better back then.
  9. MASTER GC0D3 Win User

    2 week suspension.

    anyone know how it can be fixed
  10. Smwutches Win User

    2 week suspension

    Honestly, most of the time those people are doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you and get you banned. If you ignore them and report them to let the enforcement team do their job, then they don't win.
Thema:

2 week suspension

Loading...
  1. 2 week suspension - Similar Threads - week suspension

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  10. Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long: This is my second offense and it says I have 2 suspensions, a 1 week one and a 2 week one...I'm very confused because I thought it was 1 week for second offense so any help would be very much...