2 week now

Discus and support 2 week now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been two weeks that I can not play forza horizon 3 on windows 10. when I open my games and press on enter it tell me that I must connect but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guacamolexD, Jul 25, 2017.

  1. guacamolexD
    guacamolexD Guest

    2 week now


    It's been two weeks that I can not play forza horizon 3 on windows 10. when I

    open my games and press on enter it tell me that I must connect but the

    problem is that I am already connected to my account And it has been two weeks since that did not change. The

    application installer, xbox identity provider and wi-fi data and paid

    cell phones does not install. I have to pay $ 80 + taxes the games and I

    can not even play when I want. I would like to have some help.

    :)
     
    guacamolexD, Jul 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Am2Misu
    Am2Misu Guest
    This is 2 weeks now! 2 week now :mad:

    I'm happy to report that there was not one "Connection in Progress" incident today
    ⁀‿⁀

    I could not watch any ads for tickets or coins. I still cannot [I tried today as well] this would be 2 weeks worth. ⁓⁔⁓

    Thank you for fixing the "Connection in Progress" issue though.
     
    Am2Misu, Jul 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Going on 2 Weeks Now

    This is hardly a recent issue. For nearly two weeks my Xbox Live, which I also use for Netflix, has been mostly useless. Can you please direct me to someone with whom I can discuss cancelling my subscription and getting a refund? Because for the last two
    weeks I've been paying for a service I've been unable to use, and despite your hourly assurances (for the last 96 hours) that a solution is imminent, I have no reason to believe that a solution is indeed coming. Thanks.
     
    RevilingWater53, Jul 25, 2017
    #3
  4. kamo4444
    kamo4444 Guest

    2 week now

    kamo4444, Jul 25, 2017
    #4
  5. kamo4444 Win User

    2 week now

  6. Am2Misu Win User

    This is 2 weeks now! >:(

    I'm happy to report that there was not one "Connection in Progress" incident today
    ⁀‿⁀

    I could not watch any ads for tickets or coins. I still cannot [I tried today as well] this would be 2 weeks worth. ⁓⁔⁓

    Thank you for fixing the "Connection in Progress" issue though.
  7. Am2Misu Win User

    This is 2 weeks now! >:(

    Thank you for the update

    The following actually says that it's the server. I post this hoping that it is helpful. If it isn't, please disregard.
  8. Flymonkey102 Win User

    This is 2 weeks now! >:(

    Hey there!

    Sorry to hear about your connection problem. There has definitely been an outage with purchases and playing. There is ETA when it is up but you can sign up to be notified when it does. Also you can contact
    support to see about a refund for those missing purchases.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    Going on 2 Weeks Now

    Hey there RevilingWater53!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! We experience a service alert the day you posted, are you still experiencing connection issues at this time? If so post back and let us know so we can help you get it sorted.

    If you would like to inquire about any compensation, you will want to contact our phone or chat support agents through our Contact Us page. They will be your best avenue for
    these types of requests.
Thema:

2 week now

Loading...
  1. 2 week now - Similar Threads - week

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  10. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]