2 users on my pc own Game pass but...

Discus and support 2 users on my pc own Game pass but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2 users on my pc own Game pass but it will only let my account play forza horizon 5 I cant find any way to change account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prototyp8, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. Prototyp8
    Prototyp8 Guest

    2 users on my pc own Game pass but...


    2 users on my pc own Game pass but it will only let my account play forza horizon 5
    I cant find any way to change account

    :)
     
    Prototyp8, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    2 users on my pc own Game pass but...

    Hi Prototyp8! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    The account that has the suscription must be logged into the Microsoft store and you can change accounts trough the Xbox app

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. JamesDay_1131 Win User

    Sea of Thieves

    Actually the account that owns the game licence (account1), does not have game pass, its the other account (account 2) that has the licence through game pass.

    So I own one licence on my pc (account1), and the other through game pass on my Xbox (account2).

    They are each on different Microsoft accounts.

    Is it still the same issue?
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
  5. Joel M77 Win User

    hi i have 3 months of pc game pass activated should i buy game pass ultimate

    Hi Fkmir, my name is Joel, I'm here to help you with any problems or questions you may have.

    Fkmir, if you own an active Game Pass PC subscription and want to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, the remaining time of the Game Pass PC subscription will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate in a 3-to-2 ratio, for example, if you have 90 days of Game Pass PC you would get 60 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

    Please note that this is only a public forum, I will respond to you in a short period of time within the possible apologizing in advance for any delay in response. I am simply a user trying to provide information and knowledge that may be useful to others, I am not an employee of Microsoft.

    Regards
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc and I don't have access to my DLC anymore and it says to buy it again? I have the legendary edition on my Xbox

    Injustice 2 on Game Pass is a separate game to the Xbox version. Owning the Xbox Legendary version on Xbox does not give you access to the Legendary Edition on PC.
Thema:

2 users on my pc own Game pass but...

Loading...
  1. 2 users on my pc own Game pass but... - Similar Threads - users own Game

  2. Are there mythics for omega users yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are there mythics for omega users yet?: Thought I saw that and updated my console but not seeing any on my profile submitted by /u/Old_Mall_4229 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  6. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  7. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I find my own user ID?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find my own user ID?: Can somebody explain to me step by step, how to find my user ID? The only app I have right now is Xbox Console Companion; if that helps. Or you could type my user ID as the answer, that will save...
  9. UK Xbox User - Every legacy Rock Band 4 DLC I own without Xbox One Entitlement

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK Xbox User - Every legacy Rock Band 4 DLC I own without Xbox One Entitlement: These are all the songs I own on 360 which wont work on Xbox One. Muse - Hysteria Oasis - Rock 'n' Roll Star Juli - Perfecte Welle Pleymo - New Wave Megadeth - Sleepwalker Devildriver -...
  10. Sharing games xbox is using shared user account or my own account when play games?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing games xbox is using shared user account or my own account when play games?: Hi guys, I wanna buy an xbox one, but first i would like to confirm the xbox one sharing games feature with xbox gold membership. If i share the my library games with one of my friends. And by...