2 subscriptions at once and missed months

Discus and support 2 subscriptions at once and missed months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings. I somehow had in my account simultaneously 2 subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold (3 months and 12 months). This is likely error? Anyway. 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jvrivs, Oct 20, 2017.

1. jvrivs
    jvrivs Guest

Greetings. I somehow had in my account simultaneously 2 subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold (3 months and 12 months). This is likely error?

Anyway.

3 auto payments has passed (28 may - 3 mnt; 23 june - 12 mnt and 12 october - 3 mnt). Sum is 18 monts, from may 2017.

Now Xbox telling me, that i have Xbox Live Gold status till 02.05.2018 (2 may 2018? Or it is 5 feb 2018?)

It is strange date anyway. By my calculations it is must be 28.11.2018 (28 nov 2018). Only paid in june 12 months subscription vas supposed to give me time to the next june.

Please check all this miracles. And return me my months or money.

PS I cancelled auto paymens for both subscriptions, of course.

:)

jvrivs, Oct 20, 2017
  2. PaulPenguin
    PaulPenguin Guest
    2 Months for £2

Hey I want to use the 2 Months for £2 promotion but when I went to set it up it said that using the promotion would set up a auto renew subscriptions and once the 2 months are up it would go back to charging me £5.99 a month. Could I cancel the auto renew
    subscription at some point during the 2 moths and still get the 2 months for £2?

On a side note whenever i try to cancel a auto renew online it says something along the lines off "Xbox live has encountered a unexpected error"

PaulPenguin, Oct 20, 2017
  3. JackelxXx
    JackelxXx Guest
    Expired code

I received a 3 month gold subscription but I missed the deadline to use it. Can you please help

JackelxXx, Oct 20, 2017
  4. jvrivs
    jvrivs Guest

Quick update.

Hope this helps.

Just recieved email from billing@microsoft

Text below (google translated):

The term of your Gold Gold subscription for 3 months expires on November 27, 2017. To avoid possible interruptions in the service, update the subscription before November 27, 2017.

What? I paid 12 october. How it expires 27 november?

Errors or troubles some see I)))

jvrivs, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. jvrivs Win User

Quick update.

Hope this helps.

Just recieved email from billing@microsoft

Text below (google translated):

The term of your Gold Gold subscription for 3 months expires on November 27, 2017. To avoid possible interruptions in the service, update the subscription before November 27, 2017.

What? I paid 12 october. How it expires 27 november?

Errors or troubles some see I)))
  8. oliviastrocsher Win User

$2/2 month subscription

Is the offer still active? I wanted to get it today too.
  9. gHostStucK Win User

$2/2 month subscription

try it again... login/out

sometime it was random spawning^^ when i was silver...
  10. cowgirlup914-D76535B Win User

$2/2 month subscription

Is this offer still available???
Thema:

1. 2 subscriptions at once and missed months - Similar Threads - subscriptions once missed

2. Subscriptions with game sharinh

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscriptions with game sharinh: Hello, i need help, i have my main account blueskiezzzz and my other one piggygaming, I have xbox ultimate on blue but i don't have it on piggygaming which means i can't get certain games, cloud...
  3. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  4. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  5. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3