2 subscriptions at once and missed months

Discus and support 2 subscriptions at once and missed months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings. I somehow had in my account simultaneously 2 subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold (3 months and 12 months). This is likely error? Anyway. 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jvrivs, Oct 20, 2017.

1. jvrivs
    jvrivs Guest

Greetings. I somehow had in my account simultaneously 2 subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold (3 months and 12 months). This is likely error?

Anyway.

3 auto payments has passed (28 may - 3 mnt; 23 june - 12 mnt and 12 october - 3 mnt). Sum is 18 monts, from may 2017.

Now Xbox telling me, that i have Xbox Live Gold status till 02.05.2018 (2 may 2018? Or it is 5 feb 2018?)

It is strange date anyway. By my calculations it is must be 28.11.2018 (28 nov 2018). Only paid in june 12 months subscription vas supposed to give me time to the next june.

Please check all this miracles. And return me my months or money.

PS I cancelled auto paymens for both subscriptions, of course.

:)

jvrivs, Oct 20, 2017
  2. PaulPenguin
    PaulPenguin Guest
    2 Months for £2

Hey I want to use the 2 Months for £2 promotion but when I went to set it up it said that using the promotion would set up a auto renew subscriptions and once the 2 months are up it would go back to charging me £5.99 a month. Could I cancel the auto renew
    subscription at some point during the 2 moths and still get the 2 months for £2?

On a side note whenever i try to cancel a auto renew online it says something along the lines off "Xbox live has encountered a unexpected error"

PaulPenguin, Oct 20, 2017
  3. JackelxXx
    JackelxXx Guest
    Expired code

I received a 3 month gold subscription but I missed the deadline to use it. Can you please help

JackelxXx, Oct 20, 2017
  4. jvrivs
    jvrivs Guest

Quick update.

Hope this helps.

Just recieved email from billing@microsoft

Text below (google translated):

The term of your Gold Gold subscription for 3 months expires on November 27, 2017. To avoid possible interruptions in the service, update the subscription before November 27, 2017.

What? I paid 12 october. How it expires 27 november?

Errors or troubles some see I)))

jvrivs, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. jvrivs Win User

Quick update.

Hope this helps.

Just recieved email from billing@microsoft

Text below (google translated):

The term of your Gold Gold subscription for 3 months expires on November 27, 2017. To avoid possible interruptions in the service, update the subscription before November 27, 2017.

What? I paid 12 october. How it expires 27 november?

Errors or troubles some see I)))
  8. oliviastrocsher Win User

$2/2 month subscription

Is the offer still active? I wanted to get it today too.
  9. gHostStucK Win User

$2/2 month subscription

try it again... login/out

sometime it was random spawning^^ when i was silver...
  10. cowgirlup914-D76535B Win User

$2/2 month subscription

Is this offer still available???
Thema:

1. 2 subscriptions at once and missed months - Similar Threads - subscriptions once missed

2. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  3. You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions...: You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions multiple times. Can I have my money back or are you just stealing from me? 059373e7-510f-412e-b878-39eae3894275
  4. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...: My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass 89a64938-6458-4bd9-9beb-4c1f8179bc4e
  5. How do I share my GamePass Ultimate subscription with my brother?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share my GamePass Ultimate subscription with my brother?: I have already set the home screen on both accounts but it does not work. 5d6fb0e7-b2ac-492b-8291-846642e79ee9
  6. Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet?: Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet? a473ac37-53ad-4ed5-889e-df378025f3bc
  7. Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date: I have been using it for a little over As of this moment my game pass games say “sign in or renew subscription” my account is both signed in subscription is up to date my payment methods are...
  8. I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email: Can I get an answer for this because basically I have a subscription on a Xbox account and I accidentally removed it and I want to cancel that subscription but I don’t remember the email...
  9. Months of Ultimate subscription deleted once all access taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Months of Ultimate subscription deleted once all access taken.: So since the inception of all access with Xbox Series X and the limited access to early release consoles, I chose to get a Series X through Australian telco, Telstra. Initially those who bought...
  10. once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription: Good afternoon. 07/25/2018 I purchased a xbox live gold subscription for a period of 12 months. Before that, I used this subscription with a monthly payment. 08/15/2018 I was once again charged...