2 questions

Discus and support 2 questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all 1: I had a SMALL penalty a long time ago, when will it be erased ? 2: Is there a way to access all Onedrive game backups (cloud xbox) ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alessa1000, Sep 22, 2020.

  1. Alessa1000
    Alessa1000 Guest

    2 questions


    Hello all

    1: I had a SMALL penalty a long time ago, when will it be erased ?

    2: Is there a way to access all Onedrive game backups (cloud xbox) ?

    Thank you

    :)
     
    Alessa1000, Sep 22, 2020
    #1
  2. TB Dark Win User

    2 questions

    I'll try that and thanks! I'm surprised it doesn't save your profile settings when going into a CC, even if your the one wh oset it up...
  3. Trollin Thunder Win User

    2 questions

    No created players and no imported/created NCAA drafts.
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    2 Questions.

    Diablo 3 is PC in may, expect a console port maybe 6 months after, maybe longer.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    2 Questions.

    Diablo 3, yes. I think it is in May. The other question, I'm not sure about, but I think it's only for pc.
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

    A question, or 2.

    I believe alchemy is the one part of Skyrim I have yet to explore. One of these days I will dedicate a player ( current or new ) and become an alchemist. I feel that I am missing a big portion of the game by not doing so. It just seemed so tedious to me
    but after reading up on it, the benefits far outweigh the cons.
Thema:

2 questions

Loading...
  1. 2 questions - Similar Threads - questions

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....