2 months to and i still waiting to play halo reach

Discus and support 2 months to and i still waiting to play halo reach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a problem with the download, given that I bought the game with my laptop, when I try to download the game in my xbox one I did not frame it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Prz, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Daniel Prz
    Daniel Prz Guest

I had a problem with the download, given that I bought the game with my laptop, when I try to download the game in my xbox one I did not frame it bought, tried to download it several times without any achievement, I made a report
    and they answered that I sent the links and images of the error but now I mark error when sending, I ask for support help, but the chats are not active ...

2 months to and i still waiting to play halo reach [​IMG]

:)

Daniel Prz, Sep 7, 2017
  2. New to Halo, worth a buy?

I would go in order . . . Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, I and many other people loved Halo ODST, And then Halo Reach..

Though I guess it really doesn't matter if you play Reach before CE, But I still think you should play CE first, just to see how the game itself evoved. . . I liked playing Reach last. . made the story a bit more interesting for me knowing that all is lost
    no matter what I do. Gave me a better connection with some of the characters.

Story wise you have to play 2 before 3.. and it helps to play 1 before 2...... ODST you can play whenever... it just happens to tie in with 3

FreakasaurusRex, Sep 7, 2017
  3. PowerDINO
    PowerDINO Guest
    PLAYING XBOX HALO 2 ON XBOX 360 - LIVE CONNECTION PROBLEMS

If you play Halo 2 on the PC version does it still link al the Halo games together like if i wanted to get the Halo 2 nameplate for Reach? And just because of my curiousness is the Eternal Flame armor effect available for reach? i know yo need a ipod for
    that but i just wanted to know.

PowerDINO, Sep 7, 2017
  4. 2 months to and i still waiting to play halo reach

Check this link out and see if you can get a hold of official phone support, this sounds like a unique situation, especially given the time frame. Customer Support

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 7, 2017
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

6. bLaCkHawx17 Win User

What is your current rank?

General Grade 4.

I haven't played Halo Reach for about 2 months.
  7. nrgizer36 Win User

Agree/Disagree: Halo is no longer important ?

HALO is still relevant and a hell of a good time after my COD coma the last 2 years i came back to reach and found the MP to be as competitve if not better than COD !!!! Playing BF3 but cant wait til monday at midnight Halo for the win!!!
  8. o iLLuSiioN x Win User

Need a New Gun Game!!!

Yea I Played years of war 1&2 Good Game Cant wait for the 3rd to come out same with Battlefield 3..

Halo i use to play that game a lot and i gave up on it then halo reach came out witch killed halo... So i still like playing Halo its just not as good anymore...

I Wont mind playing 1st or 3rd person exploring games like fallout 3 but don't know any other...
  9. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Anyone play Halo Reach anymore?

Alote of people still play Halo Reach. Its only 2 years old.
Thema:

1. 2 months to and i still waiting to play halo reach - Similar Threads - months still waiting

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  4. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  5. Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...: I had blocked someone from months ago and I never unblocked them and they still managed to find a way to message and invite me and continue to harass me and I can’t understand why I’m trying to...
  6. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...
  7. When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told...: I had purchased a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card on microsoft rewards of had still told me to pay 10.99 and the confirm button was missing I need help because I had saved up two years just for...
  8. changed Xbox companion app over a month ago, but app still shows old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    changed Xbox companion app over a month ago, but app still shows old gamertag: My Xbox Console Companion app (on pc) shows my old gamertag [img] I clicked the 'change gamertag' link over a month ago. it directed me to social.xbox.com where I changed it (for free). When...
  9. I still can’t download the Cold War content packs after I bought it a month ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t download the Cold War content packs after I bought it a month ago: I cant download the cold war content packs when i bought it a month ago i have the disc for it but it still says i need the game to download them eb3980ce-44aa-4f61-a64e-b311ca1198e9
  10. Can i still subscribe to 12 month live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can i still subscribe to 12 month live: If i buy a 12 month xbox live membership off of amazon will it still work or would i just be throwing money away? 5c3e79c5-1722-4b67-8e92-4e4fd238754b