2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

Discus and support 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by D0RC, Jul 2, 2018.

1. D0RC
    D0RC Guest

Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

D0RC, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Arkmaniaz
    Arkmaniaz Guest
    No deposit

I haven’t received a deposit from Xbox rewards into my Microsoft reward points and I have no idea what the issue is. I’ve waited a month

Arkmaniaz, Jul 2, 2018
  3. TMORBEY10
    TMORBEY10 Guest
    May Quests

I still haven’t received my reward from the May Quests, I’ve completed the 3 challenges but still haven’t received my reward and it’s already nearly the end of this month so I don’t know.

TMORBEY10, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jul 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  6. Hammbonez417 Win User

Xbox live rewards deposit

I've received the same thing. I've received a "$10 xbox live rewards deposit," and two "$5 xbox live rewards deposit." I thought this was kind of odd, as I did not request these. Also it states on the transaction record that these "deposits" are also "refunds." Weird!!!
  7. GronTron Win User

Not getting MS points from Xbox rewards

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards? Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points
    you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account? It may take up to 30 days for Pending Rewards Points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Microsoft Points are deposited in increments of 100 or
    more, and they will be deposited by the 15th and 30th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see your Pending balance and how many Rewards Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gears of War 4 $10 Gift Card/Rewards Points not received. Purchased on 10-10-16

Hello Shadowsrane,

As a Xbox Live Rewards member, you receive 15,000 Rewards Credits instead of a $10 gift card. I see that these Credits are now pending in your account and should be deposited as a part of our end of month deposit cycle which should be occurring shortly.
    Unfortunately, we cannot make a deposit earlier than these scheduled dates.
  9. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

Points pending for about three months

Here is a quote from the FAQ on the rewards system.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox Live Rewards, and what are Pending Points?

A. Microsoft Points earned through Xbox Live Rewards will be automatically deposited into your Xbox Live account by the 15th and 30th of each month. If your Point total is less than 100, the Points will be held as Pending
    Points until a quantity of 100 is reached. Check out the Points Pending tab on your MyRewards page to see your Pending balance. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded summary.

So it seems that they are only deposited into your account when you have at least 100 waiting to be deposited.
Thema:

1. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit - Similar Threads - months waiting haven’t

2. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  3. Month long wait to change security details isn't acceptable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Month long wait to change security details isn't acceptable.: I've changed my security details. Added on an email. And now I can't change my password or access any security option on my account for a month. This is a risk in itself and I'm not happy about...
  4. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...
  5. I have to wait 1 MONTH!!!! lol.... fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to wait 1 MONTH!!!! lol.... fix it.: You cannot currently access this site A security code is required to log in to this site. When your security details have been updated on 26/03/2020, you can access this site. You can still...
  6. Rewards credits not in my account. Says wait until the 25th or 30th of each month.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards credits not in my account. Says wait until the 25th or 30th of each month.: Did not receive my credits. Says that they transfer into real money you can use on the xbox but did not get it. Supposed to be on the 25th and 30th of each month. 1e95c321-51bc-4a84-8bcb-49b4c6611ce9
  7. I'm going to stay here for a month and wait what happens?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm going to stay here for a month and wait what happens?: I'm going to stay here for a month and wait what happens? 3b8be243-a950-438a-9032-fe07bd559a85
  8. Gears of War 4 Month Long wait

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Month Long wait: I purchased the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S, and saw the promotion for getting the other Gears of War titles, I've messaged support twice now, and always get the same answer "It could take up to a...
  9. i been wait for a month and this problem continue, please! i need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i been wait for a month and this problem continue, please! i need help.: [img] 9a3579c1-3501-4678-b5c8-835d1a0776e9
  10. 3 month wait period after region change resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month wait period after region change resetting: Hi I was just wondering if once you change your region then during the 3 month waiting period you want to change back, if you attempt to change your region before the end of the 3 month waiting...