2 Games in a row, then fail to connect [Overwatch]

Discus and support 2 Games in a row, then fail to connect [Overwatch] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Overwatch is new, but im already having problems which are. I Can only play 2 games in a row, then I can't connect to another game after that, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Its John Frost, May 26, 2016.

1. 2 Games in a row, then fail to connect [Overwatch]

So Overwatch is new, but im already having problems which are. I Can only play 2 games in a row, then I can't connect to another game after that, the loading screen with the map and such comes up, but then I get thrown out and it leaves me with *Failed
    to connect to server* I Can restart my game and then play 2 games, and then it happens again.

So my problem is that I can't play more than 2 games in a row, without having to restart.

I Already tried asking the Overwatch support, and they told me to come here.

:)

Its John Frost, May 26, 2016
  2. Kbaysurf
    Kbaysurf Guest
    Strange string of events regarding XBL connection

Hi taidara,

Ran a diagnostic test and it fails between the internet and Xbox Live (Live Connection Error)

1) Cleared the xbox system cache 3 times in a row, removed hard drive and re-inserted it.

2) Turned Xbox back on -- tried to download the LIVE profile but failed because I can't connect to Xbox Live.

Cheers,

K

Kbaysurf, May 26, 2016
  3. VaniIIa Soup
    VaniIIa Soup Guest
    Competitive Disconects

FIRST OFF I want to glorify my internet is fine. But now 3 nights in a row I have been disconnected from an Overwatch match. I get the same code saying Your xbox cannot connect to xbox live. I thought at first it must be my internet, but no. I hop on my
    PC and play games online right after. Any reason why this is an issue? Am I missing something?

VaniIIa Soup, May 26, 2016
  4. Kbaysurf Win User

Strange string of events regarding XBL connection

Hi taidara,

Ran a diagnostic test and it fails between the internet and Xbox Live (Live Connection Error)

1) Cleared the xbox system cache 3 times in a row, removed hard drive and re-inserted it.

2) Turned Xbox back on -- tried to download the LIVE profile but failed because I can't connect to Xbox Live.

Cheers,

K
  5. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Overwatch error te-10116

6. AlanCarlson Win User

merge overwatch 1 and 2

If you started the Overwatch 2 Game without taking advantage of the merge option, is there a way to merge now? Was it only offered that one time? Is the merge still possible to be able to get the skins from Overwatch 1 moved over to Overwatch 2?
  7. DeerBabies17 Win User

What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why

Destiny 2 and Halo games for me.. I also really enjoy overwatch but its getting old fast..Maybe ill be interested again when Overwatch 2 releases.
  8. Rostom L Win User

It says "The Person who bought this needs to be signed in" and I can't launch my games.

Thema:

2 Games in a row, then fail to connect [Overwatch]

1. 2 Games in a row, then fail to connect [Overwatch] - Similar Threads - Games row fail

2. how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...: How to fix a free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row. After that happens nothing else functions properly.? Help PLEASE !!!! 770cc111-efd6-4865-b6de-5bf8f1bb3fa7
  3. Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell not loading new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell not loading new game: I am trying to play the backwards compatible xbox 360 digital version of Gat Out of Hell on my Xbox Series X. The game loads, i get to the menu, i select campaign, then new game. once I click new...
  4. I've come across a bug regarding the new saints row game removing audio from xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've come across a bug regarding the new saints row game removing audio from xbox.: I been recently been playing the new Saints Row game that came out recently, and I've come across a bug that affects the sound on my xbox one series x. Yesterday, after playing Saints Row for a...
  5. i pre-order a game named saints row (yes the newest one) i got the 89.99$ i pre-order days...

in XBoX on Windows
    i pre-order a game named saints row (yes the newest one) i got the 89.99$ i pre-order days...: you read the title, i am trying to see if it would be I got the 89.99$ besides tax, ain't no points, and I pre-order days before the 10-day window because I got the gift card; I had to, but I...
  6. Too Many Non-Game Things Being Added to Recently-Played Row

in XboX Insiders
    Too Many Non-Game Things Being Added to Recently-Played Row: This has been a bit of a long-standing annoyance for me, but with the latest beta builds, I'm seeing things go the exact opposite way from how they should. The top row of recently-played games is...
  7. Siants row IV cutscenes are small and cropped on Xbox PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Siants row IV cutscenes are small and cropped on Xbox PC Game Pass: I am trying out Xbox PC Game Pass and installed Saints Row IV. The cutscenes for the game are all small and have most of the cutscene cropped out. I found a solution online that simply requires an...
  8. Purchased Saints Row 4 DLC Game on Husband's Gold Account but I can't use it on mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Saints Row 4 DLC Game on Husband's Gold Account but I can't use it on mine.: My husband has a Gold account so he buys the games and I use them on my account. He already has changed his account to be a shared Gold account so I have full access to his stuff. I'm playing...
  9. I bought the Saints Row Bundle, 1 game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Saints Row Bundle, 1 game missing: Hello, I bought the Saints Row Bundle : https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Saints-Row-IV-Re-Elected-Gat-out-of-Hell/bcbdafc9-92d9-4c0b-8c47-0867b882a863 and one game are missing, I was...
  10. Saint's Row Gat Outta Hell 360 DL - Game Freezes Over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saint's Row Gat Outta Hell 360 DL - Game Freezes Over: I've downloaded this twice today now and tried to start it about 10 times - each time it's the same. I select a New Game set my difficulty, I get one "loading" screen then it flashes to a second...