2 Gamertags connected to one email! Lost all my purchases please help me!!

Discus and support 2 Gamertags connected to one email! Lost all my purchases please help me!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I've had an Xbox ACC since 2015 (JIM159100), payed for a few years then sold my console in 2020. Now it's 2023 Ive just brought another Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Axel Mcinerney, Mar 22, 2023.

1. 2 Gamertags connected to one email! Lost all my purchases please help me!!

Hi Guys,

I've had an Xbox ACC since 2015 (JIM159100), payed for a few years then sold my console in 2020. Now it's 2023 Ive just brought another Xbox and when prompt to sign in using an email address I used the email for JIM159100 and it instead created a whole new account and asked me for a Gamertag witch is now (PHALLAPHOBIA). I thought it must have been something new to have multiple profiles under one email but as it turns out Microsoft and Xbox don't allow this and will tell you it's impossible to do so... Yet I have emails for both gamertags in my inbox. I'd really like to ditch the new acc and get my original JIM159100 back and usable as I have made a lot of purchases on that account

:)

Axel Mcinerney, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Axel Mcinerney,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

There can only be one gamertag or Xbox Live profile associated with each Microsoft account. I understand how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can check and securely verify your account. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

• Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button.
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Longest owned gamer tags ?

my current gamertag is 2 years old, which is when i bought the xbox one ... i bought my 360 in 2011, but i lost my old gamertag email.
  4. LightBronze Win User

I have done nothing wrong and am about to loose hundreds of dollars due to fraud investigation! Someone please help!

I'm in same boat as your. My gamertag "TRF Skyline" stolen by someone its happens on 18 June and I phoned them as I never heard them for almost one and half months ago. And they just told me that my OWN gamertag is not stolen and find no fraud from my gamertag
    and sent wrong email to random or hijacker. I'm really not happy and possible lost my own gamertag as Xbox support is useless. Please help me out.
  5. amercenary4life Win User

Xbox Deleted/Reset Everything

I just lost everything I need help please. I opted out of the preview program. Downloaded a 2 gb update and boom lost 100gb of games and saved games that took me 900+ hours to get to please help. Gamertag
  6. xF34Rx Koda Win User

Halo 4 Specialization Email Issues Collection Thread.

i purchased the limited edition for halo4 and i qualified for the code and the one you sent me was invalid can i have one resent to my gamertag or email please.
Thema:

1. 2 Gamertags connected to one email! Lost all my purchases please help me!! - Similar Threads - Gamertags connected email

2. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  3. Gamertag no longer connected to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag no longer connected to account: When migrating my old Mojang account to Microsoft I was prompted to create a new gamertag. This came as a surprise, as I have a gamertag already! I just haven’t played or bought anything since my...
  4. Nintendo switch Remote connect asking me to create a new gamertag while i already have one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch Remote connect asking me to create a new gamertag while i already have one.: I'm trying to sign in with a microsoft account on my nintendo switch and it tells me to use remote connect to sign in. Once I sign in on my computer it brings me to xbox live and prompts me to...
  5. Can’t connect to my normal account/gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t connect to my normal account/gamertag: I had problems logging onto Minecraft this morning and a sign into Microsoft account box popped up so I logged in but it seems to have created a new account and I can’t connect to my normal...
  6. www.microsoft.com refused to connect. Xbox Gamertag Issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    www.microsoft.com refused to connect. Xbox Gamertag Issue.: Hello! I am casper, i recently had an issue while trying to change my gamertag, i was linked to a site by my friend on how to change it on PC, i changed my name to "Mixer" but even though the...
  7. My Xbox One won't let me connect to my profile/gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One won't let me connect to my profile/gamertag: Hi, I got an Xbox One from a friend who already had an account with two gamertags. I had my own account and created a gamertag, played for three months without any problem, then purchased a month...
  8. Gamertag won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag won't connect: My gamertag kept getting kicked out (albeit having difficult trying to sign back in). I disconnected network from my Xbone and reconnect it again. Won't work. I turned xbone off and cleared...
  9. How can I connect an old gamertag to my Microsoft.com account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect an old gamertag to my Microsoft.com account?: Is it possible to link my old Xbox One gamertag to my microsoft.com account? 12f693c0-d80b-4d42-b732-9451b5086a50
  10. Child accounts don't connect anymore, stay in loop, how restore them with only gamertag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child accounts don't connect anymore, stay in loop, how restore them with only gamertag ?: Hi, since few days, my childrens can't connect anymore on the xbox one. We see the loop, again and again. I don't see them in "Family" My account is ok, no problem to connect, play and do...