2 different headsets having issues in parties

Discus and support 2 different headsets having issues in parties in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the delta ring and earlier I noticed an issues in parties where my the party says it can’t find a mic for me. It lasts about 10-15 seconds and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/metalfrk05, Aug 29, 2022.

1. 2 different headsets having issues in parties

I’m in the delta ring and earlier I noticed an issues in parties where my the party says it can’t find a mic for me. It lasts about 10-15 seconds and then goes back to normal. During that time I can’t hear anyone in the party and I can’t talk in the party. It happened with and without a turtle beach headset audio controller attached to a controller. One headset is a Turtle Beach Recon 200 chargeable headset and the other is a HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset. I reported it through my console before posting this. Has anyone else had similar headset/party issues?

submitted by /u/metalfrk05
    [link] [comments]

/u/metalfrk05, Aug 29, 2022
  2. THE GRIM REAPER-6A67 Win User

Audio Crackling has made a return with the most recent update.

I've had this issue since the NXE with my headset. Happens on official headset and third party. 2 different controllers. Got replacement xbox. Still an issue. Not wifi interference.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox mute icon/ mic not working

Hello Griffin,

There are a lot of different variables when there are issues with headsets. The main reason/cause for headset is if its a first party or third party headset. When Microsoft issues updates they cover first party headsets but can cause issues with third party
    being software is from different developer. The other issue is the 3.5 mm jack gets worn out has been an issue ever since jack was made. Example walkman cd players with the jack etc. There is limited troubleshooting when it comes to headsets due to this. Is
    the headset you are using a first or third party?

• First party--created by Microsoft
    • Third party--- Developed by someone other than Microsoft examples turtle beach, astro, etc
    Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. KillerFrikkie Win User

Could the party chat be any worse?

Same issue here.

I can hear my friends fine. Everyone in the party has Open NAT, including myself.

I have tried 4 different headsets and the mic on all of them work as I can chat to other people using Skype, in-game chat, etc on PC.

I have tried 2 different controllers, one with a stereo headset adaptor and one with the 3.5mm headset jack.

All of these combinations above has been tried over 3 different routers using 2 different connections (1 ADSL and 2 LTE Broadband modems) with Open NAT on all of them.
  5. xSIN1134x Win User

Xbox One Mic Can Hear, but Can't Talk?

Started having this issue 2 days ago while I was in a party playing a game with the Microsoft Stereo headset. Been having to use the old regular headset which works fine.
  6. Arrowen Win User

Turtle Beach headset issue in Party Chat

I'm actually having the same problem since the update. Party chat, both in game (Neverwinter) and Xbox's Party Chat app, disconnects the mic on my headset. The headset and mic both work in party chat before someone joins but as soon as someone connects with
    me they hear me for only a second and then it disconnects my mic. I've hosted the party, I've had others host the party, makes no difference. It's not muted. It works fine in Skype. I've tried partying with different users. I've tried updating the controller
    and headset adapter but no updates available. I've tried different controllers. I've tried different headsets as well and the only headset that will work is the crappy one that came with the Xbox. I've hard reset the console. I've booted it up with headset
    already plugged in then signed in w/controller (instead of kinect) then loaded into my game and still same issue. I've gone into every setting imaginable and still no go. Any help would be immensely appreciated.
Thema:

2 different headsets having issues in parties

1. 2 different headsets having issues in parties - Similar Threads - different headsets having

2. I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.: I don't understand if they are both in 2 different TVs why does turning one on. Turn off the other. It completely cuts the Xbox off. Makes me resign in and load games. Why and how do I get it to...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  7. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  8. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  9. 3 different headset mics stopped working within a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 different headset mics stopped working within a day: i have 3 different headsets and their mics all stopped working within a day after being perfectly fine the day before, ive also tried plugging them into my phone to test the mics and they didn't...
  10. Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account: I have a Xbox wireless headset and my sister signed in to her account on my Xbox and for some reason I can only hear party chat or use my mic if I sign in to her account first. Anyone now how to...