2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there

Discus and support 2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a Plague Tale innocence last night and had just finished chapter 10. I boot the game up this morning and am told the game needs to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nohew, May 8, 2020.

1. nohew
    nohew Guest

I was playing a Plague Tale innocence last night and had just finished chapter 10. I boot the game up this morning and am told the game needs to download a cloud save, and somehow the only save slot is from 2 days ago at chapter 6. 2 days worth of saves
    has dissapeared, yet I check my account and I have all the acheivments for chapters 6-10. How is this possible? How do I get my saves back?

I tried unlinking and relinking the account but the result was the same

I am the only one using this xbox

:)

nohew, May 8, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Saves game be overridden or corrupted.

Achievements are permanent regardless if the game save is deleted or not.
  3. Xbot SWIFT Win User

you must not of save the game at the part you where at
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Spyro Reignited saves data loss

There seems that it would be an issue with the save or a cloud save . Refunds would have to be for a game with less then 2 hours played , withing 10 days , and no acheivements . So i do not see a return happening for this. There is a way to do a soft reset
    and still keep gave save data, but it is all backed up in the cloud and would synced back when you launched the games
  5. MrBryanR Win User

dindnt get it

the points it was there for 3 days but dissapeared after and the promotion was still on
  6. asian444 Win User

Overwatch Acheievements Are Not Showing Up

I tried all the methods that was shown in the forum, I deleted my account, attempted to get acheivement again, and looked on the acheivements website, I also took the survey.. The two acheivements are still shown as locked but also still says % 100 completed,
    these were acheivements I got release day. Is there anything else I could do to have the acheivements unlocked?
Thema:

1. 2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there - Similar Threads - days worth saves

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  8. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  9. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  10. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone: Can someone please help with this? 04535de1-1e14-4b0b-86fb-7a2a27f64d1c