2 Days wasted

Discus and support 2 Days wasted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just spent 2 days downloading shadow of war on gamepass, only to get the error "failed to initialise game database 'Database\Game\Game.gamedb' Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceBuckley1, Feb 11, 2022.

1. 2 Days wasted

Just spent 2 days downloading shadow of war on gamepass, only to get the error "failed to initialise game database 'Database\Game\Game.gamedb' Please ensure the file is present" i know on steam id just verify the game files, and it would download the missing files. Any way to do that on gamepass? if not ill be uninstalling game pass with it, and cancelling my sub.

:)

ReeceBuckley1, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

2 Days wasted

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Reece, from what I understand you have the game by Steam but also have Game Pass for PC running, this error may be something on the system that is not correct and did not download the database or it was corrupted.

Checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often come as optional and are important to the system, then try to follow these procedures below.

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-server...
  3. holdenholden Win User

Xbox live subscription, Xbox says its live, money taken but access on Xbox has been stopped. Asks to pay another fee and join again. 2 days after paying through the auto renew

WHAT A SUPRISE 2 DAYS OF FANNYING AROUND WASTING SO MUCH TIME I GO ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ON HERE AND POP ITS ACTIVATED. WE HAVE NOT DONE A THING FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS BUT THE ACCOUNT HAS SUDDENLY BECOME LIVE? 2 DAYS WASTED
  4. HarmlessAzn69 Win User

Help

It still didn't work -.-

That was a waste of a 2 day pass...
  5. MichaelCabral1 Win User

The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere

I wasted a 1 1/2 hours of my day for nothing and now i got to go back the store
  6. Big Red Husker Win User

Wasted Day....Thanks DS!

my only problem is this is busy time of year for me. really wish I had time but the time i get off work, take a shower help wife clean up and do dishes, I have the energy to maybe play for hour or 2 max. then off to bed. really want some major hands
    on time with this, but won't get it till winter. which is why gow 3, battlefield 3 are on hold for me.
Thema:

2 Days wasted

1. 2 Days wasted - Similar Threads - Days wasted

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  4. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  5. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  6. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  7. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  8. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  9. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  10. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...