2 Days wasted

Discus and support 2 Days wasted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just spent 2 days downloading shadow of war on gamepass, only to get the error "failed to initialise game database 'Database\Game\Game.gamedb' Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceBuckley1, Feb 11, 2022.

  1. 2 Days wasted


    Just spent 2 days downloading shadow of war on gamepass, only to get the error "failed to initialise game database 'Database\Game\Game.gamedb' Please ensure the file is present" i know on steam id just verify the game files, and it would download the missing files. Any way to do that on gamepass? if not ill be uninstalling game pass with it, and cancelling my sub.

    :)
     
    ReeceBuckley1, Feb 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    2 Days wasted

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Reece, from what I understand you have the game by Steam but also have Game Pass for PC running, this error may be something on the system that is not correct and did not download the database or it was corrupted.

    Checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates often come as optional and are important to the system, then try to follow these procedures below.

    Defragment your Windows 10 PC

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

    Using System File Checker in Windows

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    chkdsk

    https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-server...
  3. holdenholden Win User

    Xbox live subscription, Xbox says its live, money taken but access on Xbox has been stopped. Asks to pay another fee and join again. 2 days after paying through the auto renew

    WHAT A SUPRISE 2 DAYS OF FANNYING AROUND WASTING SO MUCH TIME I GO ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ON HERE AND POP ITS ACTIVATED. WE HAVE NOT DONE A THING FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS BUT THE ACCOUNT HAS SUDDENLY BECOME LIVE? 2 DAYS WASTED
  4. HarmlessAzn69 Win User

    Help

    It still didn't work -.-

    That was a waste of a 2 day pass...
  5. MichaelCabral1 Win User

    The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere

    I wasted a 1 1/2 hours of my day for nothing and now i got to go back the store
  6. Big Red Husker Win User

    Wasted Day....Thanks DS!

    my only problem is this is busy time of year for me. really wish I had time but the time i get off work, take a shower help wife clean up and do dishes, I have the energy to maybe play for hour or 2 max. then off to bed. really want some major hands
    on time with this, but won't get it till winter. which is why gow 3, battlefield 3 are on hold for me.
Thema:

2 Days wasted

Loading...
  1. 2 Days wasted - Similar Threads - Days wasted

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?

    in XboX Insiders
    No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. There is a major bug with Day 1 badge

    in XboX Insiders
    There is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known...
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...