2 Days Sudoku not signing into XBox

Discus and support 2 Days Sudoku not signing into XBox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last 2 days Sudoku will not sign into XBox. Cannot do the daily challenges. It's been 3 days that Taptiles cannot sign into XBox. What is going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 4ddff64e-18b3-409a-836b-9daffadcfb95, Jan 24, 2018.

  1. 2 Days Sudoku not signing into XBox


    Last 2 days Sudoku will not sign into XBox. Cannot do the daily challenges.

    It's been 3 days that Taptiles cannot sign into XBox.

    What is going on and when are we going to see some fixes?

    :)
     
    4ddff64e-18b3-409a-836b-9daffadcfb95, Jan 24, 2018
    #1
  2. unc2002
    unc2002 Guest
    Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

    Having same problem. Will log into all other games but not Sudoku. I have been trying for 2 days now.
     
    unc2002, Jan 24, 2018
    #2
  3. I haven't been able to get into Sudoku for the last two days?

    I haven't been able to get into Sudoku for the last two days. I have been able to get into Solitaire, Word Games, Jigsaw and Mahjong though. Whilst in Sudoku, I have been able to log into Xbox separately via Sudoku was offline. Did get in once but it
    didn't connect with Xbox properly and didn't pull through all of my data from previous days. What is going on with this at the moment?
     
    FireDragon57821, Jan 24, 2018
    #3
  4. WonderClover48 Win User

    Problem with access to Sudoku

    I have the exact same problem. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can click on the green xbox button in the upper right corner of Sudoku, and sign into xbox just fine, but Sudoku can't sign in. Have even exited Sudoku, and punched the "Play Sudoku" button
    within xbox, which starts Sudoku, but Sudoku still can't connect. All of my other games work fine.

    I have seen a message from time to time within Sudoku over the last 2 days which seems to say that this is a new version and you don't have to sign into xbox to play, but then I lose all my history of what has happened in the last 4 years. The message disappears
    before I can study it. Is this a new version? Or maybe I am misinterpreting the message.
  5. WonderClover48 Win User

    Problem with access to Sudoku

    I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

    I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

    Help
  6. PuffyCapybara21 Win User

    Games close randomly

    Yes, the last 2 days, Sudoku won't open or closes unexpectedly. What's up?
  7. bwbmom Win User

    Same thing--won't sign in

    Same here. Open xbox and I'm signed in. works with every other game just not sudoku and I had completed every day of the challenges this month! Not happy. Worked last night.
  8. unc2002 Win User

    Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

    Having same problem. Will log into all other games but not Sudoku. I have been trying for 2 days now.
Thema:

2 Days Sudoku not signing into XBox

Loading...
  1. 2 Days Sudoku not signing into XBox - Similar Threads - Days Sudoku signing

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?

    in XboX Insiders
    No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. There is a major bug with Day 1 badge

    in XboX Insiders
    There is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known...
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  10. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]