2 day trial not working

Discus and support 2 day trial not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had had free 2 day Xbox live trial for the crew wild run edition and everytime I put the 25 diget code in it keeps saying something went wrong. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GracefulEagle58, Sep 11, 2017.

1. 2 day trial not working

I had had free 2 day Xbox live trial for the crew wild run edition and everytime I put the 25 diget code in it keeps saying something went wrong. I've done out the 25 diget code in at least 5 times now and it's still gallon me the same. Any clue as of why
    it keeps doing this to me?

:)

GracefulEagle58, Sep 11, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    2-day trial not working.

For certain modes in that game you need actual gold

2day trials usually only work for non ranked matches and no games with gold

ngocphi, Sep 11, 2017
  3. 2 day trial not working

sorry it says on my xbox that i cannot join a party as i do not have gold

vimal57-941F07A3-1A9B-4491-93FB-BE5B1FB40B5D, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Photonimus Win User

2 day trial not working

2 day trials DO NOT make you Gold.

They only give you very limited access to online features, usually only with the game they came with. This does not include online communications.

Also, they do not stack, so putting in two will void one completely, and once you use them, they are used.
  5. ngocphi Win User

2-day trial not working.

For certain modes in that game you need actual gold

2day trials usually only work for non ranked matches and no games with gold
  6. vimal57-941F07A3-1A9 Win User

2 day trial not working

sorry it says on my xbox that i cannot join a party as i do not have gold
  7. Smwutches Win User

2 day trial not working

Keep in mind trials will not change your account status to gold. They also will only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer so there may be certain game modes that won't work and some cards will only work with the games they came with.
  8. cookieater821 Win User

2-day trial not working.

Trials are for NEW members only hence the name Trial - Even though you do not currently have an active sub, your account still shows on file that you have had at one time a sub and so you have already "Tried" the sub features which is what a "trial" amounts
    to doing
Thema:

2 day trial not working

1. 2 day trial not working - Similar Threads - trial working

2. Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Trial for 14-Days and It comes with EA Play but when I download and try to play Madden 24s free trial which is available for EA Play members it wont let me play...
  3. Free Trial game stopped working after only 2 days..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Trial game stopped working after only 2 days..: Hey, so 3 days ago I saw WWE 2K23 on my Free Play Days section and decided to download it.. It was all good, I played it for a while. Yeah, but let's just shorten this up. So, last night I was...
  4. Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work: I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play unless i have gamepass. So i try to play the...
  5. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial key doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial key doesnt work.: I try to redeem it on the website even on my phone and on microsoft edge even with a vpn AND it still doesnt work. It gives me this message saying:  You need to sign in before redeeming this...
  6. Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix: Dear Team' I own the game cd of Rabbids Invation, and we been playing this game, but from last week onwards (the day I renewed my Game Pass) the cd game showing trail. I have tried uninstalling...
  7. FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK: Saying I dont have FIFA 20 trialpurchased but I have EA access subscribed to and downloaded trial from the marketplace. Help? 9e221308-8dd0-494c-9e0c-fbc565eccb1d
  8. Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work: Our 14 day free trial for Xbox wont work 3f41324d-f947-4645-b58d-6c8bb0125ae4
  9. Frustrated. Used xbox live gold 2 day free trial. Doesnt work for gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrated. Used xbox live gold 2 day free trial. Doesnt work for gameplay: I am very upset about this. I entered in an xbox live gold 2 day free trial code that i recieved with the gears of war and rare replay xbox bundle. The code was accepted and shows that i own live...
  10. Xbox Live 2 Day Trial doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 2 Day Trial doesn't work: Hello I does not include my code for a subscription of 2 days live Xbox does not walk(work) nevertheless no expiry date is posted(shown) there My gamertag is 73672c7e-db6d-4522-9521-4fc22b445689