2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?

Discus and support 2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Long time not access Live Gears of War, just for memories I purchased 2 day trial code to remember the old days, I can join as single player, but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamerZcr, Nov 19, 2017.

1. GamerZcr
    GamerZcr Guest

Long time not access Live Gears of War, just for memories I purchased 2 day trial code to remember the old days, I can join as single player, but when I tried to add my son as the second player (Profile = Invited) it reject and pop up a message asking for
    a "valid xbox live account", any fix?

:)

GamerZcr, Nov 19, 2017
  2. irekski
    irekski Guest
    14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?

irekski, Nov 19, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    2 days free trial

A 2 day trial does not show up as a normal gold membership. You will have limited gold access for the 2 days but will not show your profile as gold.

onyxishere, Nov 19, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

doesn't work for.omline ranked matches

You would need a full membership

ngocphi, Nov 19, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You would have to add another code to his account or add full gold to yours

You don't buy 2day trials you are getting ripped off if you did from third partysites

They come with games or consoles

They don't provider full gold that's what actual memberships are for

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

You would have to add another code to his account or add full gold to yours

You don't buy 2day trials you are getting ripped off if you did from third partysites

They come with games or consoles

They don't provider full gold that's what actual memberships are for
  7. ngocphi Win User

doesn't work for.omline ranked matches

You would need a full membership
  8. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
  9. SOLIDSNAKE78687 Win User

gears of war and gears of war 3 redeem code not working

Just got myself a new copy of GOW 4 and got me some standard codes for GOW 1,2,3,Judgement. Codes not working for GOW 1 and 3. Says some region code error. GOW 2 and Judgement working. Please assist !!
  10. onyxishere Win User

2 days free trial

A 2 day trial does not show up as a normal gold membership. You will have limited gold access for the 2 days but will not show your profile as gold.
Thema:

1. 2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW? - Similar Threads - trial code does

2. How can I give a friend a code for the 14 day trial? I've seen it on my profile before but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I give a friend a code for the 14 day trial? I've seen it on my profile before but...: They say I can send a 14-day trial if I'm currently a paid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass member which I am but now I'm not seeing anything & I was just able to do it last month...
  3. How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?: I've been looking for it. submitted by /u/PSQWeb80 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial: I won a code from tim hortons roll up the rim and tried redeeming it on xbox and redeem.microsoft.com . any help would be much appreciated :) [img] 613b8827-01c4-4c5a-9b59-65466de6a61b
  5. Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?: I currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription that has several months remaining. I also have an unused Game Pass (GP) trial code (forget if it was 14 day or 1 month). What would happen if...
  6. I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version: I bought minecraft xbox one edition off of gamestop and tried to redeem it and it says i own the game but i only have the trial version please help b77dd78c-5680-4a28-ade6-62b96b40a686
  7. 14 day trial for Game Pass says “this code is for new customers only”

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day trial for Game Pass says “this code is for new customers only”: The other day i bought a brand new controller cause my other one broke(rage issues) anyway I was pleased to see a 14 day free trial of game pass in the box and couldnt wait to use it to play no...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working: I've just bought an xbox one controller and I tried to redeem the game pass ultimate trial code on the xbox app in pc but it says the following: "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a...
  9. Anyone got a spare xblg trial code i could use please?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got a spare xblg trial code i could use please?: Anyone got a spare xblg trial code i could use please? submitted by /u/clvvvy [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox live gold trial code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold trial code: Hi there, Recently I bought a Xbox One X comsole and as always we received a code for a 14 days gold trial. The carton with the code says the code must be redeemed by 01/31/2021, but when we...