2 darksiders achievement not working

Discus and support 2 darksiders achievement not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing dark siders and I finished the entire campaign on medium and there’s two achievements that I’m not getting in that one for defeating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlippinDude, Jan 8, 2018.

  1. FlippinDude
    FlippinDude Guest

    2 darksiders achievement not working


    I’ve been playing dark siders and I finished the entire campaign on medium and there’s two achievements that I’m not getting in that one for defeating the destroyer and one for completing the campaign on medium and I’ve watched the entire credits in movies
    after the boss fight to see if that would activate The achievements and after I’ve beat the campaign I’ve still played and got other achievements through collecting other stuff through the game and I’ve tried to go back to where I started the boss fight to
    maybe try again but since I’ve already paid the boss it won’t let me play the boss again and I don’t want to spend another 10 hours to play for the campaign to get to that to try to get the achievement if you could help solve my problem that would be great
    thanks

    :)
     
    FlippinDude, Jan 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Forum Regs. Leaderboard. Non-Tacky (CTP) For Kids

    Got my last couple of achievements on Darksiders 2.Easily my goty so far.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2018
    #2
  3. mcduff123
    mcduff123 Guest
    gamerscore reset.

    never modded in my life, last achievements i earned before the reset was the achievement for beating darksiders 2 on the hardest difficulty which also unlocked the 2 before it.
     
    mcduff123, Jan 8, 2018
    #3
  4. mcduff123 Win User

    gamerscore reset.

    never modded in my life, last achievements i earned before the reset was the achievement for beating darksiders 2 on the hardest difficulty which also unlocked the 2 before it.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Forum Regs. Leaderboard. Non-Tacky (CTP) For Kids

    Got my last couple of achievements on Darksiders 2.Easily my goty so far.
  6. DESTROYER#8955 Win User

    Microsoft reward points not working

    I have all the achievements for overcooked 2 and I got all the easy achievements from my friend pedro 😥. I might try darksiders 3.
  7. Zelwa Win User

    Achievement and gamerscore issue

    I'm having a similar problem too with my 360. Managed to finally completed Dark Souls to 100% for it to then say it's 92% complete and 39/41 achievement got even though my Xbox and this site registers I have actually gotten all the achievements. Tried getting
    a new achievement on a different game to see if that would fix the problem, it didn't work so I am now missing that achievement on Darksiders 2 as well.
  8. AyeSpookyGhost Win User

    Darksiders 2 Anyone??

    i really liked darksiders can't wait for darksiders 2
Thema:

2 darksiders achievement not working

Loading...
  1. 2 darksiders achievement not working - Similar Threads - darksiders achievement working

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]