2 controllers connected promble please read!

Discus and support 2 controllers connected promble please read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read!

ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide button the and the a button what is going on please reply to this as it is very thrustrating

:)

XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it seems as if its not a stream promblem, Its just only 1 controller
    can actually, well Control. Any Suggestions?

GalacticWolf541, Dec 31, 2013
  3. II GI II
    II GI II Guest
    removing my parent restriction to my gamertag

helleo there

i been having my gamertag for severial years know . but their a promblem. whenever their is a new xbox live account update i cannot access because it requires my parent email and password . The promblem is that my parents have forgotten about it and i do
    not want to lose my gamertag can someone please help me. I am very desperate to end this promblem

II GI II, Dec 31, 2013
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps 2 controllers connected promble please read! :)

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps :)
  6. The Mortal T Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I'm having the same promble
  7. JetPrime595 Win User

my guest can't play online with me

i have same promble after beta updates should we report to microsoft?
  8. Poolside Speedo Win User

NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

I think this is a hardware issue rather than a connection issue. If it was your connection the party would read "Disconnected" I would personally try to barrow another controller and another mic from a friend and try them vice versa with your controller
    and mic (mic 1 with controller 2, controller 1 with mic 2, and controller 2 with mic 2).

Good luck.
  9. musicrama Win User

Xbox One WIFI disabled?

I was under the impression that if you connect the controller with USB that it disables the wireless for the controller. I read on PS4 message board that was a difference between the 2 systems.
Thema:

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read! - Similar Threads - controllers connected promble

2. Xbox controller not connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller not connecting: I just got my xbox one s, and the xbox series x controller, when i turn the controller on, that thing flashes till it eventually turns off. I plug it in wiredly vibrates once but still flashes.the...
  3. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  4. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  5. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  6. What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?: Hi, I recently joined a new wifi network but after connecting my xbox crashed. Since then i’ve tried to go back on but my controller won’t connect at all to the xbox. I’ve hard reset, i’ve tried...
  7. Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...: Hi Everyone, I would like to know if the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via USB-C to the PC. This is the controller I'm talking about:...
  8. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  9. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  10. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18