2 controllers connected promble please read!

Discus and support 2 controllers connected promble please read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read!

ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide button the and the a button what is going on please reply to this as it is very thrustrating

:)

XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it seems as if its not a stream promblem, Its just only 1 controller
    can actually, well Control. Any Suggestions?

GalacticWolf541, Dec 31, 2013
  3. II GI II
    II GI II Guest
    removing my parent restriction to my gamertag

helleo there

i been having my gamertag for severial years know . but their a promblem. whenever their is a new xbox live account update i cannot access because it requires my parent email and password . The promblem is that my parents have forgotten about it and i do
    not want to lose my gamertag can someone please help me. I am very desperate to end this promblem

II GI II, Dec 31, 2013
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps 2 controllers connected promble please read! :)

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps :)
  6. The Mortal T Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I'm having the same promble
  7. JetPrime595 Win User

my guest can't play online with me

i have same promble after beta updates should we report to microsoft?
  8. Poolside Speedo Win User

NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

I think this is a hardware issue rather than a connection issue. If it was your connection the party would read "Disconnected" I would personally try to barrow another controller and another mic from a friend and try them vice versa with your controller
    and mic (mic 1 with controller 2, controller 1 with mic 2, and controller 2 with mic 2).

Good luck.
  9. musicrama Win User

Xbox One WIFI disabled?

I was under the impression that if you connect the controller with USB that it disables the wireless for the controller. I read on PS4 message board that was a difference between the 2 systems.
Thema:

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read! - Similar Threads - controllers connected promble

2. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  3. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  6. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  7. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  8. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  9. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  10. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433