2 controllers connected promble please read!

Discus and support 2 controllers connected promble please read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read!

ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide button the and the a button what is going on please reply to this as it is very thrustrating

:)

XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it seems as if its not a stream promblem, Its just only 1 controller
    can actually, well Control. Any Suggestions?

GalacticWolf541, Dec 31, 2013
  3. II GI II
    II GI II Guest
    removing my parent restriction to my gamertag

helleo there

i been having my gamertag for severial years know . but their a promblem. whenever their is a new xbox live account update i cannot access because it requires my parent email and password . The promblem is that my parents have forgotten about it and i do
    not want to lose my gamertag can someone please help me. I am very desperate to end this promblem

II GI II, Dec 31, 2013
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps 2 controllers connected promble please read! :)

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps :)
  6. The Mortal T Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I'm having the same promble
  7. JetPrime595 Win User

my guest can't play online with me

i have same promble after beta updates should we report to microsoft?
  8. Poolside Speedo Win User

NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

I think this is a hardware issue rather than a connection issue. If it was your connection the party would read "Disconnected" I would personally try to barrow another controller and another mic from a friend and try them vice versa with your controller
    and mic (mic 1 with controller 2, controller 1 with mic 2, and controller 2 with mic 2).

Good luck.
  9. SniFFa DoG 1 Win User

Xbox one startup and shutdown problems plus party problems

Thanks for your responses so far but keep Reading if anyone knows an answer but i have updated my controller it still seems to come up on the screen controller is not connected please connect your controller as i'm halfway through a game even though controller
    is connected
Thema:

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read! - Similar Threads - controllers connected promble

2. Xbox controller won’t connect with usb connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t connect with usb connected: Every time I try to sync my Xbox controller it vibrates twice and shuts down. My Xbox is plugged into a wall outlet and I have tried to unplug for two minutes. I have a usb connected to my...
  3. my Xbox One controler wont connect to my PC via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox One controler wont connect to my PC via USB: i've tried 2 different UBS, both of which buzz as if it was charging, but no light. b545e0b1-78f0-4e5b-8244-d14ecfd6f133
  4. My xbox one s controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s controller won't connect: Kay so here's the thing i got a huge problem with my xbox one s controller. Kay I will explain my problems And how, where, and possibly why it started. Allright so first my controller won't...
  5. Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues: I’ve been having intermittent disconnections/audio hitches when both the Arctis 9X headset and Elite 2 controller are connected. One proceeds the other. Majority of the time, first the audio...
  6. My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?: OK so i'm a xbox one s gamer and my xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting again and again ok so here's the thing I tried to use the power cycle the one where u press the home...
  7. Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S?: I just bought a series S on one of the various promotions. Despite connecting previously the included controller will no longer connect wirelessly to the Xbox. Any ideas? I've done the power plug...
  8. Why can i control anything on my xbox even thou my xbox controller is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i control anything on my xbox even thou my xbox controller is connected: my xbox controller won't allow me to control what is on my xbox, i can only press the home button on the xbox controller. c8f1d21a-f87c-492d-aa6b-c1fe05afe682
  9. Controller won't connect to Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller won't connect to Series S.: I've owned my series S for 16 days now, and it's controller usually doesn’t controller to the console it just keeps blinking, I've tried to take put the batteries then turn off the Xbox then...
  10. Why won't my controller connect to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my controller connect to my xbox?: I went and turned on my Xbox series s controller and it turns on but it doesn't want to connect to my xbox and it's just pairing and won't connect and you can sit there and try to press the...