2 bans in 2 days

Discus and support 2 bans in 2 days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has been the subject of 2 bans in 2 days even though I haven't done anything and because of these bans I can't play online multiplayer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jameshinett97, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 2 bans in 2 days

My account has been the subject of 2 bans in 2 days even though I haven't done anything and because of these bans I can't play online multiplayer and it is really ruining my online experience. I've tried to submit a case review but the page crashes every
    time I do and takes me back to the main page

:)

jameshinett97, Oct 16, 2017
  2. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Oct 16, 2017
  3. DELT4 WOLF
    DELT4 WOLF Guest
    Halo 4 XP Ban

Mine only lasted 1 day my ban was 2 days ago

DELT4 WOLF, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

2 bans in 2 days

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. But try clearing your browsers cash and retry the case review.

Dadwhite, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

2 bans in 2 days

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. But try clearing your browsers cash and retry the case review.
  6. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  7. DELT4 WOLF Win User

Halo 4 XP Ban

Mine only lasted 1 day my ban was 2 days ago
  8. Mxrky Win User

Xbox bans

Finally someone else who has my problem, mines a bit different tho, i was banned for 1 week then the next day banned for 2 weeks and if i go to xbox support it has no reasoning for the suspension
    Dude exactly I got banned for a week then banned for 2 weeks the next day it sucks
  9. ObliqueTucker Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVERđź–¤

Not for me. My console and account are permanently banned starting almost 2 weeks ago and the last thing I see on the enforcement page is a 2-day communication ban from November
Thema:

2 bans in 2 days

1. 2 bans in 2 days - Similar Threads - bans days

2. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  3. Why did I get banned again when my suspension was 2 days from ending?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned again when my suspension was 2 days from ending?: I literally did nothing but play offline games and talk to no one during my suspension and you guys banned Me again...I accept the first ban but that was because i got asked to boost and I don’t...
  4. can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban: i received a 2 day com ban for a bad gamerpic (i honestly thought it wasnt bad) but i got removed from the program and i was wondering if i could get back in it at all...
  5. Why was I banned for 15 days without a reason?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for 15 days without a reason?: 3 days ago I received a 15 day ban that said "no details". I tried appealing it and the appeal was denied. I have no clue why I got this and for such a long duration. I can't play online games or...
  6. Why did I get banned 8 days!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned 8 days!!!!!!!!!: I got banned 8 days!! For typing the word N I G, I meant nigheal because that’s what his name was, I accidentally sent the first 3 words by miss clicking 43dc20ec-f1d5-41ec-b8da-86165101333c
  7. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  8. I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported...: The profile picture was Luigi at the beach so how come I got a 3 day ban 92efdea7-e6b0-471f-8f1c-8ef6004ee081
  9. My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...: Please remove this ban immediately a4541696-953f-4329-bef0-25ccf69f80fe
  10. I have been banned on Xbox for 15 days for violating community standards and would like to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been banned on Xbox for 15 days for violating community standards and would like to...: Please unban me Microsoft. I want to play the new season on Rainbow six siege 1c211b90-5892-4846-a29b-dbc42b2c33d4