2 bans in 2 days

Discus and support 2 bans in 2 days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has been the subject of 2 bans in 2 days even though I haven't done anything and because of these bans I can't play online multiplayer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jameshinett97, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 2 bans in 2 days

My account has been the subject of 2 bans in 2 days even though I haven't done anything and because of these bans I can't play online multiplayer and it is really ruining my online experience. I've tried to submit a case review but the page crashes every
    time I do and takes me back to the main page

:)

jameshinett97, Oct 16, 2017
  2. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Oct 16, 2017
  3. DELT4 WOLF
    DELT4 WOLF Guest
    Halo 4 XP Ban

Mine only lasted 1 day my ban was 2 days ago

DELT4 WOLF, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

2 bans in 2 days

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. But try clearing your browsers cash and retry the case review.

Dadwhite, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

2 bans in 2 days

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. But try clearing your browsers cash and retry the case review.
  6. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  7. DELT4 WOLF Win User

Halo 4 XP Ban

Mine only lasted 1 day my ban was 2 days ago
  8. Mxrky Win User

Xbox bans

Finally someone else who has my problem, mines a bit different tho, i was banned for 1 week then the next day banned for 2 weeks and if i go to xbox support it has no reasoning for the suspension
    Dude exactly I got banned for a week then banned for 2 weeks the next day it sucks
  9. ObliqueTucker Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVERđź–¤

Not for me. My console and account are permanently banned starting almost 2 weeks ago and the last thing I see on the enforcement page is a 2-day communication ban from November
Thema:

2 bans in 2 days

1. 2 bans in 2 days - Similar Threads - bans days

2. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  3. is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp: So xbox banned me for 366 days.So one of my friends thought it would be funny to change my profile pic to hitler you know “jokes” also i had nothing to do with this. So i get home thinking its a...
  4. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  5. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  6. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  7. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...
  8. I got communication banned for 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for 2 days: My account got com banned because I called a guy a [mod removed] that voice messaged me sexual remarks about my son on my profile pic and I get com banned and nothing happens to the weirdo how is...
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7