2 accounts?

Discus and support 2 accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HELP! It seems that Microsoft has me playing on two accounts. Sometimes I open my jigsaw puzzles and I am playing as AdmirableHenXXXX and other times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdmirableHen947, Sep 21, 2017.

  1. 2 accounts?


    HELP! It seems that Microsoft has me playing on two accounts. Sometimes I open my jigsaw puzzles and I am playing as AdmirableHenXXXX and other times I am playing on an Xbox account. How do I consolidate my 2 jigsaw puzzle accounts and get all the points
    into the AdmirableHen account?

    :)
     
    AdmirableHen947, Sep 21, 2017
    #1
  2. 2 Months 2$

    I'm having trouble trying to purchase that deal I found on my dashboard. Every time I try to confirm the purchase it says: " Sorry there's an issue with your account, to fix the problem visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment option."
    I've done what they told me and that website is not telling me what my error is. Can someone please help?
     
    FervidCreature0, Sep 21, 2017
    #2
  3. $2/2 month....

    So I currently just used a 2 day trial account for xbox live and I thought there was a $2 upgrade to a 2 month subscription of gold... was this just a special offer previously? I always just thought it was part of the 2 day trial. Is it at all possible to
    still get the $2/2month deal or no?
     
    DarkWolfWarrior, Sep 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Eambo Win User

    2 Accounts

  5. XBF Erick C Win User

    2 accounts?

    Hey there JetCaribou77691,

    If you followed the steps provided by XBF Chris you should see the email account that is linked to the MiserableCoin20 account, go to your console
    Settings > Account > Sign in security and passkey.

    If you are unable to recover the appropriate email address then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Supportdirectly so that they can take a look at both of these accounts and provide further information for both of them.

    As mentioned in previous replies, it is not possible to have 2 different accounts with a single email address, the system would not allow for this to happen.

    I hope this helps.
  6. Xenovive Win User

    2 accounts

    what you need to do is to make a third email and change your gamertag to that one so you can free the email currently associated to it. then move your original account to the original second email you made as it will now not be associated with
    any gamertag which will then once moved, your very first email will now not have any gamertag. the second will have the gamertag you want and the 3rd email will have the other gamertag you dont use




    this is the simple version, i hope it helps!
  7. choppyseize Win User

    2 accounts?

    Hello

    It's not possible to have two accounts linked to the same email. Which means you probably deleted/overwrote one as you were trying to set things up. You may not have any options at this point if so.
  8. JetCaribou77691 Win User

    2 accounts?

    Hi, Tried this and ended up resetting my PW. My email address is fixed to the JetCaribou account not the MiserableCoin20.

    I can log onto microsoft and xbox using using my email, but it appears with the JetCaribou profile, not MiserableCoin20
Thema:

2 accounts?

Loading...
  1. 2 accounts? - Similar Threads - accounts

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...