2.5mm male jack from radio shack

Discus and support 2.5mm male jack from radio shack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I give up on the male jack from radio shack its impossible not to melt the plastic and to solder the contacts correctly. I must have burned through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proneto911, Jan 3, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

I give up on the male jack from radio shack its impossible not to melt the plastic and to solder the contacts correctly. I must have burned through like 5 of them by now trying to place a 2.5mm jack on the Xbox one headphone cord. going to get 2 more if
    I can't figure it out im just going to wait

:)

proneto911, Jan 3, 2014
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    HDMI Sound?

Your better off using the Output speaker jack on the monitor - radio shack has them for 5$

What you want is a 1/8 headphone jack to AV (Red/White)

juan van, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Stereo Headset Adapter and Turtle Beach X12

I know that's four, but the rings separate the contacts into four connections.

If you go to an electrical store, just ask for a male to male 2.5mm 4-pole jack lead.

Skeeter Quill, Jan 3, 2014
  4. 2.5mm male jack from radio shack

What exactly are you trying to achieve by doing this?

I can understand what you are trying to do, perhaps to make it compatible with something else but this post feels a bit like walking in to the middle of a conversation in full flow.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 3, 2014
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    adapter = $12.99 Money spent on parts and supplies + time spent and it didnt work = $125.00... Sometimes it is better to just wait and not get impatient

tohellnbak, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Flu Jerky
    Flu Jerky Guest
    If (for some unknown reason) you are trying to solder those small headphone wires, place solder onto the iron tip and move it up and down on the enamel/lacquer coated wires. The coating with melt down and/or soak into the solder. Wipe the solder off in
    a wet sponge and continue this process until you see the bare wire get coated with solder.

I did this and took no time at all. But that was to fix expensive headphones.

Flu Jerky, Jan 3, 2014
  7. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    I just bought one on ebay from a professional A/V guy. it was only like 60 and he even customizes the LED color for you! and when I send him mine back, he gives me 20 bucks back! I didn't feel like raging on this myself and wasting the time. Ebay is great!

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 3, 2014
  8. 2.5mm male jack from radio shack

Dude to get the enamel off of the wire just burn the tip with a lighter flame let it burn back about an inch and blow out the fire(it'll look like a burning fuse) Then grab some rubbing alcohol and wipe off the residue slowly..I've done this with my PX5's
    and an extra Xbox One headset and i've done it for 3 other friends.

DeliriumBlades, Jan 3, 2014
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    If u mean a xboxo me mic adaptor I can't find any on ebay

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  10. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Just search Xbox One Headset Adapter. IF you cannot find any links I can send you the one I bought. (only one left currently). But also be aware that many require you to send your headset to them for modification. Only a few have them ready to ship. Of course,
    ready to ship ones cost more.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 3, 2014
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I search eBay and it comes up with no results

N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
  12. CAMARO Xlll Win User

I just bought one on ebay from a professional A/V guy. it was only like 60 and he even customizes the LED color for you! and when I send him mine back, he gives me 20 bucks back! I didn't feel like raging on this myself and wasting the time. Ebay is great!
  13. tohellnbak Win User

adapter = $12.99 Money spent on parts and supplies + time spent and it didnt work = $125.00... Sometimes it is better to just wait and not get impatient
  14. Dynamic Sausage Win User

What exactly are you trying to achieve by doing this?

I can understand what you are trying to do, perhaps to make it compatible with something else but this post feels a bit like walking in to the middle of a conversation in full flow.
  15. DeliriumBlades Win User

Dude to get the enamel off of the wire just burn the tip with a lighter flame let it burn back about an inch and blow out the fire(it'll look like a burning fuse) Then grab some rubbing alcohol and wipe off the residue slowly..I've done this with my PX5's
    and an extra Xbox One headset and i've done it for 3 other friends.
  16. N7 Gh0stz Win User

I search eBay and it comes up with no results
Thema:

1. 2.5mm male jack from radio shack - Similar Threads - 5mm male jack

2. My avatar is not my avatar. My avatar is male this one is female.

in XboX Insiders
    My avatar is not my avatar. My avatar is male this one is female.: I don't know if this is an Insiders issue or just some random glitch happening on the network. But when I go to my profile the avatar that is there is not mine. I have a male avatar and the one...
  3. Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?: Story of why I am asking: I like the Expansion Port on the Xbox one controller as it can bring so many possibilities, and with this I wanna access those possibilities as I am working on a circuit...
  4. what is Knightwood male enhancement pills?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is Knightwood male enhancement pills?: Knightwood male enhancement pills is a male improvement supplement that will in general reestablish sexual wants and expanded sex drives normally. The utilization of this item advances the...
  5. Primal Grow Pro [Male Enhancement Supplement] Price, Benefits And Offer! [SCAM or LEGIT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Primal Grow Pro [Male Enhancement Supplement] Price, Benefits And Offer! [SCAM or LEGIT]: It is finished right around 18 years of being hitched. In any case, with regards to s3xual execution and to fulfill your accomplice, it is an essential need of carrying on with a glad wedded life...
  6. What Is Staminax [Male Enhancement]: Does It Pills Really Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Is Staminax [Male Enhancement]: Does It Pills Really Work?: The male body needs to look fit with its strong body and with full s3xual power. In any case, the duration in the grouping goes with the help of male improvement condition. Thusly, the outrageous...
  7. How To Make Use Of Ciagra Male Enhancement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Make Use Of Ciagra Male Enhancement?: Ciagra Male Enhancement by then appears at the penile chamber and in this way helps the erection and the span to give signs of progress. It is thusly important to ensure that the body gets...
  8. Knightwood Male Enhancement Reviews – Best Testosterone Booster Supplement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Knightwood Male Enhancement Reviews – Best Testosterone Booster Supplement: Longer, harder and more grounded erections are wanted by each man. A decent presentation in the room implies incredible fulfillment, yet additionally joy and an extraordinary relationship. In the...
  9. Viga Plus Male Enhancement Best Offers !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viga Plus Male Enhancement Best Offers !: Viga Plus male overhaul pills work with exceptional science behind it. The typical and characteristic parts present in the upgrade helps in improving the blood spilling velocity to better one to...
  10. Vixea ManPlus [Male Enhancement] Price, Benefits And Offer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vixea ManPlus [Male Enhancement] Price, Benefits And Offer!: Vixea ManPlus is a really incredible male enhancer supplement that liberally updates your overall execution, quality, and effect in the room. With this enhancement, it is useful for you to bring...