1X is worthless

Discus and support 1X is worthless in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars wrapped up in my XB1X and my games. And because I can't sign into XBox live, my system is totally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xUnaidedMetalx, Feb 8, 2019.

1. 1X is worthless

I have literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars wrapped up in my XB1X and my games. And because I can't sign into XBox live, my system is totally worthless. This stranglehold has to stop. People pay good money for games and equipment but can't play
    unless Microsoft says so. My question is why can't I play my games offline? It's straight BS and I feel ripped off. I bought MY external hard drive to download MY games I bought with MY money. But since Microsoft is having a problem, they hold MY games hostage
    until they fix whatever their problem is. I've had it. FIX THIS!

:)

xUnaidedMetalx, Feb 8, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

1X is worthless

This problem will be resolved soon and you can get back to playing your games and enjoying your hardware. These types of outages are rare so when they happen dont forget the good times and not focus on the current issue.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

1X is worthless

Hello there

We totally understand the frustration. Microsoft does not like when the services go down, if it was up to them we would love them to stay up 100% of the time. Unfortunately, that's not the case things happen from time to time. Microsoft works
    hard to try and get the services back up and running as fast as possible.

There is currently a service alert for core services, which is affecting signing in.
    What you can do is get notified once the alert is over. Visit our
    Xbox live status site
    and click on "Notify me" to receive a text message once this all blows over. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The server status site is also having issues due to the service alert so please be patient n all this until it is resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

1X is worthless

The engineers are working on getting the current issues resolved as quickly as possible.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

1X is worthless

You can play games offline, provided you have set your console as your Home Xbox previously. After that, set your console to offline mode (Settings -> Network -> Network settings -> Go offline) and you should be in good shape. Of course, if games have
    significant multiplayer or other online components, you may still have trouble until the matter is completely resolved.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

1X is worthless

Hello All,

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert.
    Looks like the service alert has been resolved.Please
    power cycle your console and see if it is back to normal when
    it comes up.

Have tried this personally and I am able to sign in and play now.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1X is worthless

1. 1X is worthless - Similar Threads - worthless

2. Custom background is Terrible and Transparency is worthless

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background is Terrible and Transparency is worthless: It’s frustrating to see options to add a custom image and yet the console is dumber than a cell phone from 2005. There’s no option to fit it to the screen, move the image or crop. This is basic. I...
  3. Series S Is Worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Is Worthless: Got me a series s in releaae day, bad idea. My xbox has already crashed from video card issue, like the one does. My box gets so hot it will burn on contact, it melts a candle setting next to it....
  4. Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help: Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console (kept my games) and looking for other ways but...
  5. Getting rid of worthless apps on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting rid of worthless apps on xbox one: Cant seem to get a live person in any of the questions options, so going with forums. Why does Microsoft keep installing and now wont let me uninstall worthless apps on the xbox one? I dont want...
  6. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...
  7. Dvd player is worthless on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dvd player is worthless on xbox one: What the hell is going on ? I have tried around 50 different movies in the last 3 months on the Xbox one via the Bluray Player app and only managed to get 3 movies to play. The movies have...
  8. Worthless Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worthless Kinect: Micro$oft. I am one of the few owners of the Xbox one day one edition with Kinect. I recently upgraded to a one X but to my surprise no support for a Kinect... Ok I think I'll just buy the...
  9. stop worthless "updates"

in XBoX on Consoles
    stop worthless "updates": i know you felt it was necessary to change the system again, if only to ensure the first thing we see is a page of your advertisements rather than our dashboard with the apps and things we want...
  10. Amazon Video app is worthless, consistent error code: 0x8027025d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Video app is worthless, consistent error code: 0x8027025d: I never use this app but wanted to for tonight's football game. The one time I try to use it, I get the above error and upon searching for help on Microsoft, there are zero discussions and/or help...