1st Offense Xbox Live enforcement

Discus and support 1st Offense Xbox Live enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Explain this, I admitted I was wrong and apologized for laughing at someone for getting a chat suspension, I got chat suspension for 2 weeks and game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrickSavage, Sep 14, 2022.

1. 1st Offense Xbox Live enforcement

Explain this,

I admitted I was wrong and apologized for laughing at someone for getting a chat suspension, I got chat suspension for 2 weeks and game suspension for 30 days.

This is my first enforcement thing, And wow I am shocked.

I've been a loyal xbox customer for 20 years, I've spent more than the average gamer also.

I appealed my suspension and apologized and all. It was denied.

The most shocking thing of all is that for the community standards of xbox live it say's Trash talking is ok, keep it clean.

So a laugh emoji and enjoy your vacation is inappropriate ?

I think the fact that he appealed his suspension for calling me a [mod removed] was approved and he is back online and I'm suspended for pretty much 30 days... First time I've been in trouble on xbox... WOW...

I don't know what I'm able to do. The person never apologized for being toxic towards me but they were rewarded with being able to talk and game again but I apologized and admitted I was wrong for laughing and I'm screwed for 30 days....

It will not let me PLAY ANY GAMES ON ANY ACCOUNT ON THE CONSOLE FOR 30 DAYS. No matter if I made a new account on the xbox I'm still unable to play for 30 days, What can I do? My appeal was denied and I feel like he had a friend that worked with him on this, Because the turnout of something like this shouldn't of happened the way it did if the enforcement agents didn't have a corrupt one or more amongst them.

It say's treat other's as you wish to be treated, I did, I lost.

:)

PatrickSavage, Sep 14, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

#[Mod Removed]

Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement is proud of the diversity of Xbox Live players, and Real Name enforcements are not intended to pass judgment on anyone's name or identity. Instead, Real Name enforcements are issued in order to remove harmful and highly offensive
    content from the Xbox Live service. XBLPET does not target specific names or types of names, and each enforcement is issued only after a thorough investigation that determined the content could be seen as offensive by the Xbox Live community.

For more info: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic9
  3. Ellarianora Win User

Xbox Enforcement idea

I think the enforcement system is fine as it is. If you are seen doing something that's classed 'offensive' on Xbox Live, then you should know and be enforced for that action.
  4. The Resistance Win User

New gamertag.

If someone Files a Complaint on it for then it is for the Xbox LIVE Enforcement team to judge whether it is an offensive Gamertag or not.

The shortened word in our society does mean something rude and is swearing when read like that and you clearly know what it means, but again, this is for Xbox LIVE Enforcement to decide if someone Files a Report on your Gamertag
    being offensive.
  5. FoKuZz Win User

Gamertag reading as inappropiate language.

"No one from enforcement is EVER going to respond to you here."

I've been told from Xbox Chat and Phone Support that this is the only place where you can open issues with the Enforcement team.

If the tag I want is considered offensive after the Enforcement team looks into it, that's fine. I'm not trying to out smart the filter or sit and cry about them thinking the way I spell focus is considered offensive. If they come back and say it's offensive,
    than it's offensive and I'll move on. If they deem my current gamertag offensive, I'll change it something else that has to do with FoKuZ like I've had in the past with 0 issues and move on. You people are just random Xbox Live members and have nothing to
    do with the enforcement team, so you're opinion on whether the word is offensive or not truly does not matter to me.

This was a post that I was told to create for the enforcement team since this is where the enforcement team is at. I didn't make this post for a discussion on whether or not random Xbox Live members thought it was offensive or not, I made this post so the
    Enforcement team could look into why it's looked at as an offensive word and treated the same way as the F Word and B word and C word (which it's clearly not according to the offensive language filter that we've seen here on the Xbox Forums).

I appreciate you guys bumping my post with your repetitive replies, but this post wasn't made for discussion. This post was made so the enforcement team could look into it for me.
  6. BrokenFattHardy Win User

Why does Xbox enforcement exist?

They exist to help enforce the Terms of Service that Xbox Live Subscribers agree to adhere to. Those that continually violate the TOS are usually banned for a short period based on the offense but can be permanently banned for repeated offenses.
Thema:

1st Offense Xbox Live enforcement

1. 1st Offense Xbox Live enforcement - Similar Threads - 1st Offense Live

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  6. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...
  7. I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...: I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it network issue or Xbox service not available due to server issue?It has been for many days!Thanks!...
  8. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  9. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of September 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...