1st ever comms ban

Discus and support 1st ever comms ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, until tonight I have been an Xbox Ambassador for several years. Tonight I received my first comms ban ever and for the life of me do not know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrinceTheBud, Jun 17, 2019.

1. PrinceTheBud
    PrinceTheBud Guest

1st ever comms ban

Hello, until tonight I have been an Xbox Ambassador for several years. Tonight I received my first comms ban ever and for the life of me do not know why I was. It seems I am not only banned for 24 hours but they have also removed me being an Ambassador.
    Is there any way to have this reviewed or am I SoL?

:)

PrinceTheBud, Jun 17, 2019
  2. PrinceTheBud Win User

1st ever comms ban

The 1 year requirement is only for joining. Once you become an ambassador you are removed from the program if you are given an enforcement action and are no longer eligible to rejoin.
    I have it in good authority (someone from microsoft has confirmed this) that i am indeed eligible to rejoin after 1 year. Thanks for everyone input. See you in a year. And yes i agree its dumb. Also it wasnt something i did days ago, the ban was instant
    because the text was immediately removed. No que was involved and i did not use swearing. I have never been on the receiving end of one of these but i can understand why people get so mad because the punishment did not fit the crime
  3. IRB Win User

1st ever comms ban

The 1 year requirement is only for joining. Once you become an ambassador you are removed from the program if you are given an enforcement action and are no longer eligible to rejoin.
    Got you, thanks.

Seems a bit harsh though, it should really remain at the clean for a year. Shouldn't people be allowed a second chance, to change and grow.

Well that is a conversion for another time I suppose.
  4. Smwutches Win User

1st ever comms ban

5. MisterRatBoy Win User

1st ever comms ban

To add, once you an ambassador and you get any enforcement action you will be removed from the program. You will be unable to return in the future.
    Is that still the case? The join retirements say

"Have no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last yearHave no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last year"

So wouldn't they be able to rejoin after a year? I'm sure I've heard lithe ambassadors mention they have had suspensions in the past but are still in the program.

I think some of the ambassador got removed because of false report and they put a case review in
  6. ArminatorX Win User

1st ever comms ban

Unfortunately, since it's "only" a 24 hour ban, you can't send a case review.

Is it possible that you gave someone access to your account that caused you to get banned?

Also be aware that bans are not instantly. If someone reports you, their report goes into a queue, and is eventually looked at by a real human person that has to check the evidence that is being sent in by the consoles involved with the report.

So it can be something you did several days ago that caused the ban.
Thema:

1st ever comms ban

1. 1st ever comms ban - Similar Threads - 1st ever comms

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  6. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...
  7. I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...: I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it network issue or Xbox service not available due to server issue?It has been for many days!Thanks!...
  8. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  9. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...
  10. My 1st ever xbox account from xbox 360 that was banned all them years ago.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 1st ever xbox account from xbox 360 that was banned all them years ago.: I ran into my very first Xbox account from 12+ years ago on xbox 360 that was banned till the year 9999. My friends list and most of the profile stuff is private so I cant see and contact the...