1st ban = Perma

Discus and support 1st ban = Perma in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I was being stupid a few months a go and I was arguing with someone. I was defending myself, as you do. I said some stupid and unnecessary stuff. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXNeRdGaMiNXx, Oct 21, 2017.

1. 1st ban = Perma

So, I was being stupid a few months a go and I was arguing with someone. I was defending myself, as you do. I said some stupid and unnecessary stuff. I deserved the comms ban for that and I acknowledge it. But I was checking my enforcement history (after
    retaliating to someone being 'naughty') and it says i'm permanently banned from signing into Xbox live from any device. It's been there since the first day I was banned all those months ago and I never seen it until now. I'd like to know what it's restricting
    me to because the only thing that I seem to not be able to do is share content and games with my friends. And I can't submit a case review for this current ban. And there's not too much light shed on contacting the enforcement team, It's kind of just 'here's
    a ban, you deserve it. You cant defend yourself so just deal with it 1st ban = Perma ;)' unless there's some secret method to contact the enforcement team. And there's no point in me making a huge deal about it. I just want to know if I wasn't the only idiot that got banned
    last night, what the permanent suspension restricts, and why I cannot submit a case review. If anyone could help me here? I know I got banned and its 100% my own fault. (I did not start the argument, not that it makes a difference.) It's not a case of 'you're
    not eligible for a case review' I literally cannot click onto it. I've tried it on more than one device and it doesn't change a thing.

I just think players should be given another way to contact xbox support. Rather than just one way that doesn't work for some people. Its as if they just don't care about why you were banned. Just take the ban.

I know i'm rambling but if anyone here could help me out on what that perma ban means it's greatly appreciated. I need to not lose my cool. Ever again, especially with people online who I'll probably never meet again. I'll take this with a pinch of salt
    and deal with it. I just need information. Thanks anyone who tries to help me out here, or is even just reading this.

:)

xXNeRdGaMiNXx, Oct 21, 2017
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Explain like I'm 5: What are the differences between sharing games on xbox 1 and ps4

Doesnt Sony Perma Ban you for this?

SPITFIRE-SIX, Oct 21, 2017
  3. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Free xbox live trial plz

Make one more of these threads, and you will be perma banned for spam.

XeroSyphon, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

1st ban = Perma

Hey there xXNeRdGaMiNXx.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For all details related to suspensions, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com.

As always, if you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know so we can best help out.

Mister Maka, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Rehab Grimace Win User

How Do You Level Up the FHJ-18 AA?

I don't boost. I think boosters should be perma-banned for a 1st offense...
  6. Mister Maka Win User

1st ban = Perma

Hey there xXNeRdGaMiNXx.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For all details related to suspensions, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com.

As always, if you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know so we can best help out.
  7. Poofius Win User

The picture thread....

That is perma-ban material right there. Haha! Seriously though, perma-ban.
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

Repeal Perma-Ban

I believe that perma ban means perma ban. no going back. it's permanent.
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

Hi,

The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
Thema:

1st ban = Perma

1. 1st ban = Perma - Similar Threads - 1st ban Perma

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  6. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...
  7. I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...: I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it network issue or Xbox service not available due to server issue?It has been for many days!Thanks!...
  8. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  9. Permanent Ban. 1st offence

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban. 1st offence: I called my friend a "Blacky" on xbox. I knew he would report me but we play around like that alot. I expected a com ban. Not a permanent account ban. Im a little bummed out that this happened as...
  10. 1st ever comms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st ever comms ban: Hello, until tonight I have been an Xbox Ambassador for several years. Tonight I received my first comms ban ever and for the life of me do not know why I was. It seems I am not only banned for 24...