18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available)

Discus and support 18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Have an OG Xbox live gamer tag - December. This account is 18 years old. I have been an avid Xbox live player and loyal to a fault when all my other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Decemberf5465672-bed7-478, Jan 26, 2021.

1. 18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available)

I Have an OG Xbox live gamer tag - December. This account is 18 years old.

I have been an avid Xbox live player and loyal to a fault when all my other friends went and got Playstations. I stayed true to master chief and gamed on for 18 years.

One day I was unable to login to play borderlands 3.. Got a message to check the enforcement page on Microsoft. The page is squeaky clean no issues visible. (page in swedish)

18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available) [​IMG]

Now the kafkaesque process with support begins, I contact support to figure out what is wrong. They say we don't deal with enforcement issues and that my account has been disabled. Not banned, not blocked. It's disabled. I ask why? They say they don't know. I ask how to at least get an answer on why my account of 18yrs has been disabled. They want me to escalate the issue at the enforcement page. Now the responsibility is shifted over to me to find a way on a page that does not have any issues with it and thus no way of contacting the enforcement team. The Enforcement page refers to support that refers to the enforcement page, and round and round it goes. No answers on why my gamer identity of 18yrs has been ripped away.

Just sad calls and chats with Microsoft support that asks if they can help me with anything else.

What does the community think about this?

Doesn't seem that the values of the enforcement team are active in any way here. I would love to get my Gamertag back but at least get an explanation on why I get this kafkaesque punnishment.

My best guess on why this happened, but I have yet to confirm this with Microsoft.

I always get messages on XBL asking to buy my Gamertag. I always say no and things like you can't afford it. (I would never sell my identity) I think I have been reported by one of these accounts after they asked and I rejected them. And enforcement has gone in with the nuclear option and disabled the account with no way of escalating or any way to get an explanation. This is just my best guess but it seems a little harsh if this would be the issue.

I really just hope this is a bug in the enforcement page and that there is a process available for me to get answers or even a solution.

3 generations of Xbox consoles.

So many games, invested hours and online friends lost.

I was looking forward to Xbox series X and seeing master chief again, but this seems to be the end of the road for me.

I am writing this post as a last effort or a farewell letter to being a Xbox live member for 18 years.

Hope to see you online one day.

- December

:)

Decemberf5465672-bed7-478, Jan 26, 2021
  2. SoftiJamie Win User

That's a bit dumb I'm sorry has the email you have on that account is it disabled?
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Is there any other gamertags that use your console?
  4. SoftiJamie Win User

Awh I'm sorry you are dealing with this I wish I knew how to help you
  5. Decemberf5465672-bed Win User

The email works and the microsoft account is working afaik.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, so are you banned from logging into xbox or is your gamertag changed??
Thema:

1. 18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available) - Similar Threads - years live account

2. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  3. Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us: I have added my daughters Xbox which was from her brother to my gold account but she can not online game. I have updated profile and setting but I show no activity for her....
  4. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  5. Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge: I've had Game Pass ultimate since it came out and love the service but I haven't had the time lately to justify the cost per month for it and wanted to downgrade back to standard Xbox Live. I...
  6. if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...: im looking to buy an x box series x that comes with a game pass ultimate for 24 months, my question is if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...
  7. Difficulty creating an Xbox live account for my 9 year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difficulty creating an Xbox live account for my 9 year old: I am trying to create an Xbox live account for my 9 year old, and got through all the steps but cannot find where to give permission through my parent account so he can play a game. I have been at...
  8. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  9. my account says I have live until may the 10th of this year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account says I have live until may the 10th of this year?: but I can not play any games online or anything as of this morning. everything was working great last night. my gamertag is ManicPrimate16 40b9fd8d-6656-45c4-ada1-9a569cd29a82
  10. I have renewed my Live account for the year but not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have renewed my Live account for the year but not showing: Please help. As per title I've renewed my live account online. Paid via PayPal. I have Tue reciept. Yet my account is showing as not active ? 8e6b04e7-a314-428f-a232-5633b9092ad3