$170 for one game I need a refund
Discus and support $170 for one game I need a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Modern Warfare 3 and Play The beta, but when it came to time to reinstall the game for campaign I was trying to figure out. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roman Marcelin, Nov 12, 2023.
Thema:
$170 for one game I need a refund
Loading...
-
$170 for one game I need a refund - Similar Threads - $170 game need
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
£50 Standard Xbox controller works flawlessly/£170 Scuf Instinct doesn't!
in XBoX on Consoles£50 Standard Xbox controller works flawlessly/£170 Scuf Instinct doesn't!: I noticed that when I plug in the Scuf Instinct via USB into my pc it works, but if I try to later connect it via the Xbox wireless dongle it doesn't work with USB - so vice versa. This I believe... -
Why has my latency jumped from 10 to 170+?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy has my latency jumped from 10 to 170+?: there are no issues with my network provider. I’ve run a ping test online with a Melbourne server and it gave me the same results that my Xbox gives, I then changed the server to Sydney and my... -
170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.
in XBoX Games and Apps170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.: I bought around 170 pound worth of fifa points off the Microsoft store and its been around 7 days and haven't received them, on the first day I put a refund request in straight away, so I tried to... -
warframe platinum purchase problem (170)
in XBoX Games and Appswarframe platinum purchase problem (170): I purchased this pack my bank account has been charged but i have not received what i have paid for ba8bb534-bc42-42da-95fe-b63521d8f63d -
Ping / latency from UK 170 ms with wired broadband connection 12 Mbps d/l and 1 Mbps u/l
in XBoX on ConsolesPing / latency from UK 170 ms with wired broadband connection 12 Mbps d/l and 1 Mbps u/l: Hi, Bit of a story; pre-ordered a Day1 Xbox1 through Amazon from the UK. When it arrived it was all black (packaging) and had US type power adapter. Had to buy a step-down transformer, rated at...