17 Xbox memes that won't keep your eyes dry

Discus and support 17 Xbox memes that won't keep your eyes dry in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/haluknet [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/haluknet, Sep 12, 2020.

  1. /u/haluknet
    /u/haluknet Guest

    17 Xbox memes that won't keep your eyes dry

    /u/haluknet, Sep 12, 2020
    #1
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

    Self Care For Gamers

    Take breaks

    Keep track of time

    BLINK, eyes get tired and dry from not blinking
  3. Rottgut1 Win User

    Glich in Old Mines in Rise of the tomb raider.

    Grab a kleenex and dry your eyes.
  4. Fresh Kills Win User

    Ban Hammer Rant.

    My opinion of the OP's opinion is that it's whining. Stop quitting games and you won't get banned. The ban is 10 minutes? Go find some tissue, dry your eyes and by the time that's done your ban will be over.
  5. CoRmAcK85 Win User

    Why does Killer Instinct look like a Japanese fighting game?

    Dry your eyes and move on. All's people do is whinge.
  6. Philip1979 Win User

    New Gears Of War 3 Campaign DLC Announced

    Ack dry your eyes and enjoy the DLC; at least its not zombies!
Thema:

17 Xbox memes that won't keep your eyes dry

Loading...
  1. 17 Xbox memes that won't keep your eyes dry - Similar Threads - memes won't keep

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  6. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

    in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  7. Trouble unlocking achievement in AC unity (An old internet meme)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble unlocking achievement in AC unity (An old internet meme): I have completed the mandatory requirement in order to unlock this achievement, which is to renovate all cafes and complete the three missions that come along with each other. However, i have done...
  8. Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the...: Bonjour Je suis en possession d'un PC et d'une Xbox One , tous 2 sont sous le même compte Microsoft. Je souhaiterai jouer un même jeu (Sea of Thieves )avec mon fils en même temps (lui sur la...
  9. Is is against the terms of service to meme on people?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is is against the terms of service to meme on people?: so some guy messaged my friend trashtalking him because he couldnt clutch a round on rainbow six siege. So we decided to collaboratively waste him time by getting said friend to message him back...
  10. Xbox One Meme (Enjoy a giggle or two)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Meme (Enjoy a giggle or two): Hi everyone. This is a fun thread. But in the interests of the few loyal moderators and Official Staff left on this site, here's some rules. 1. This thread was created to roll out some fun on...