16 Days and counting

Discus and support 16 Days and counting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sent my faulty xbox series x away for repair. Was dropped off on the 12th and delivered to Microsoft the very next day. I shipping label was created on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEEMAKIN1, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. LEEMAKIN1
    LEEMAKIN1 Guest

    16 Days and counting


    Sent my faulty xbox series x away for repair. Was dropped off on the 12th and delivered to Microsoft the very next day. I shipping label was created on the 15th from the repair centre in Germany and I have still not received my replacement. Was supposed to be 14 days and that has now passed and UPS who deliver xbox parcels haven't scanned the parcel or can give me a delivery estimate for the replacement console. UPS state its in import which is out of there control, and keep checking for updates. What on earth is going on Microsoft this customer service is not very good. When I have preordered forza 5 premium to play early access.

    Not happy at all and hope nobody else finds themselves in the same situation.

    :)
     
    LEEMAKIN1, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    16 Days and counting

    When a Business quotes a specific number of days, they are usually referring to Business/Working Days, in which case you would be at 10 working days (including today and the day of the initial shipping label creation..but they may not count the initial day in it so it may only be 9 working days)

    Not saying that is the case of course as I can't see what is listed..just going on experience of other companies
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    16 Days and counting

    Sorry to hear it. If the repair center is far from you or over a border it can take longer to be returned. If you have a tracking number from the created label for return then you can contact UPS to find out where it is.
  4. S1obOnMyKnob704 Win User

    I have no received my preorder code for Dark Souls

    I made my DS3 deluxe edition pre-order 2/16/16 and am still waiting on my redeemable code for "dark souls."

    You are now 3 days behind and counting. I want to play!
  5. Wolvklaw Win User

    Dark Souls 1 code missing

    Still no code going on at least 16 days. I stopped counting. I still get emails from customer support saying they will investigate it. Then a few days later "has my issue been resolved response"....no still no code, issue not resolved. Yet nothing can
    be done except the good ol wait.....
  6. ACE SHER1FF Win User

    daedras best freind / lod + barbas

    saviours hide DOES not count towards oblivion walker, i have all except daedras best freind. yes you can get 16 artifacts only 15 count .
Thema:

16 Days and counting

Loading...
  1. 16 Days and counting - Similar Threads - Days counting

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?

    in XboX Insiders
    No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. There is a major bug with Day 1 badge

    in XboX Insiders
    There is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known...
  8. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  9. Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting: How much longer is the Microsoft Certification for Dungeon Defenders 2 going to take? The update for all systems was October 24th, 12 days ago. Why is Playstation and Steam exponentially faster?...
  10. My count is banned one Day but I have an excellent reputation

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My count is banned one Day but I have an excellent reputation: Hello I have a request to send you. I contact the support to know why count is suspended one Day and I cant make a request to enforcement. I am an old customers to xbox live, I buy a lot of...