14 Günlük Xbox Game Pass [Mod Translated - 14-Day Xbox Game Pass]
Discus and support 14 Günlük Xbox Game Pass [Mod Translated - 14-Day Xbox Game Pass] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhaba , Sea Of Thieves oynamak için 14 günlük deneme sürümünü kullanmak istiyorum ama kartımdan 6.32 tl çekileceğini söylüyor. Fakat orijinal Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Regwield, Jul 24, 2019.
Thema:
14 Günlük Xbox Game Pass [Mod Translated - 14-Day Xbox Game Pass]
Loading...
-
14 Günlük Xbox Game Pass [Mod Translated - 14-Day Xbox Game Pass] - Similar Threads - Günlük Game Pass
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox one Game PASS 14 Günlük Hediye Paket [Xbox one Game PASS 14 Day Gift Package]
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox one Game PASS 14 Günlük Hediye Paket [Xbox one Game PASS 14 Day Gift Package]: Merhaba xbox oen s contorller satın aldım ve içinden 14 günlük ücretsiz kod çıktı . Kodu bilgisayarımda game pass e girdim ancak her oyunda geçerli değil sanırım ve hangi oyunları kapsadığıyla... -
Pc için 14 Günlük Deneme[Translation-14-day trial for Pc]
in XBoX on WindowsPc için 14 Günlük Deneme[Translation-14-day trial for Pc]: Merhaba , bilgisayar için Sea of Thieves i ücretsiz olarak deneme seçeneği var fakat tıkladığım zaman beni direkt olarak 1 ay satın alma sayfasına gönderiyor. Nasıl ücretsiz olarak 14 günlük Sea... -
14 günlük deneme aboneliği alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get a 14-day trial subscription]
in XBoX Sales and Promo14 günlük deneme aboneliği alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get a 14-day trial subscription]: xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme abonelği almak istediğimde bizim trafımızdan bir hata oluştu uyarısı alıyorum normal aboneliği rahatça alailiyorum ama 14 günlük deneme alamıyorum.... -
Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...
in XBoX on WindowsXbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...: Xbox game pass 14 günlük denemek için satın aldım fakat sonra beğenmedim, iptal etmeyi unuttum şuan 59 TL ödemem gözüküyor aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum.Hiç kullanmadığım bir game pass için 59 TL...