14 days xbox live code

Discus and support 14 days xbox live code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a halo 5 limited edition (the metal box one) and inside theres was a code for 14 days of gold but i cant get it , i know this game is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NaraCesar, Oct 12, 2017.

1. NaraCesar
    NaraCesar Guest

14 days xbox live code

i bought a halo 5 limited edition (the metal box one) and inside theres was a code for 14 days of gold but i cant get it , i know this game is a little bit old is the code have expired time?! if is it not only can use for some country account?

Hope can understand me my englis is not very well thanks!

:)

NaraCesar, Oct 12, 2017
  2. MJrolla07
    MJrolla07 Guest
    Fifa 14: Xbox one Download Code £24

Just informed a few friends about this. Simplycdkeys are offering the game for £24 for the download code. Ive bought Xbox live subsription codes here before, they were sent literally instantly.

Fifa 14 Full Game Download | Xbox Live | SimplyCDKeys

MJrolla07, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Hazza020
    Hazza020 Guest
    Redeeming Free Xbox Live code

i purchased an Xbox One S. As part of the deal there were two xbox live redeemeable codes. 1 x 14 days and 1 x 30 days. During the 14 days period there was an issue and it appeared the 14 days had expired. I entered the coded of the 30 day. However
    the 14 day code actually finished today ( some 3 days later) however the 30 days never started. How do I recover the 30 day free period?

Hazza020, Oct 12, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

14 days xbox live code

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be

sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

The code can be expired, but usually that will say so in a clear message (or error code)

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  6. JPep715 Win User

no game?!

code for 14 day live trial and code for day one achievement
  7. Mister Maka Win User

missing code for spiderman homecoming

Hey there kingoffools2099.

You'll receive the code within 14 days from the date of purchase, be sure to keep an eye out on your Xbox Live messages for communication and if you still don't see the code after 14 days, please let us know :)
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Fortnight promotional code

The promotion states it can take upto 14 days to get your Vbucks by code in an xbox live message
  9. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
Thema:

14 days xbox live code

1. 14 days xbox live code - Similar Threads - days live code

2. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d
  3. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade
  4. 14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content: Hello, I entered yesterday my 14 day xbox live gold trial redeem code and it allowed me to create my xbox live account. However when I access the game lobby on Halo 4, I chose a game mode, and...
  5. My xbox live 14 day trail does redeem code doesnot work.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox live 14 day trail does redeem code doesnot work.: my xbox live 14day live gold trial redeem code does not work. 5c4e525b-5d8b-442d-a18e-0ca161d9b35a
  6. Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working: Hello I called the support line and they are refusing to put me through to the USA office because I ask them nicely because I am hard of hearing and can't hear the people from non usa country good...
  7. Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.: Hi there, I bought an Xbox One S and received a 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold with the console. For some reason when I try to download the free games I get an error message saying: Something...
  8. Xbox live 14 day free trial code expired (purchased Xbox today)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live 14 day free trial code expired (purchased Xbox today): Hi, i purchased an xbox one s 1TB from target this morning, went home to install etc and entered the 14 day trial code for xbox live only to be told its expired! I’ve got receipts etc to show unit...
  9. Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.: Hi there, I bought an Xbox One S and received a 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold with the console. For some reason when I try to download the free games I get an error message saying: Something...
  10. I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live trial code, but can’t play online!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live trial code, but can’t play online!!: I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live Trial code, and have not been able to access online content. I can log in and even download free Xbox Live content and games; and play them, but when I try to play...