14 days of xbox live gold code doesn't work

Discus and support 14 days of xbox live gold code doesn't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This week I bought an Xbox One S, and it came with a 14 day code of xbox live gold, but whenever I try to put it, it says that the code is expired....... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MateusHeinz, Jul 8, 2018.

1. MateusHeinz
    MateusHeinz Guest

This week I bought an Xbox One S, and it came with a 14 day code of xbox live gold, but whenever I try to put it, it says that the code is expired....

:)

MateusHeinz, Jul 8, 2018
  2. luca2000one
    luca2000one Guest
    Redeemed Xbox Live Code but it doesn't work

I've redeemed xbox live code with 14 days but doesn't work. how can i do?

luca2000one, Jul 8, 2018
  3. ArC1301
    ArC1301 Guest
    i need help

I have a question, I exchange 3 xbox live codes 2 of 14 days and 1 of 7 days at the same time, As I am new I do not understand much how the gold works but after the 14 days, this term, was applied all codes at the same time? And lost the 21 days I was supposed
    to be?

ArC1301, Jul 8, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

if the code is expired unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

denis97g, Jul 8, 2018
  5. lorenzosjb
    lorenzosjb Guest
    Shame on you Microsoft. The expiration should begin on the activation.

lorenzosjb, Jul 13, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Actually it begins in the moment when the code is issued. Your retailer should be aware of this

M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
  7. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  8. lorenzosjb Win User

9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually it begins in the moment when the code is issued. Your retailer should be aware of this
  10. denis97g Win User

if the code is expired unfortunately there is nothing you can do.
  11. zakimani Win User

Reedom Xbox code problem

here is the code pleas tell me if it is working and if it is redeemed or not and the date of activation

Xbox Live - 14 days Gold trial
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]
Thema:

1. 14 days of xbox live gold code doesn't work - Similar Threads - days live gold

2. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  3. 14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active: Hi, yesterday i redeemed my 14 day xbox live gold trial on my uncle's xbox one. When playing in my xbox360, the 14 day xbox live gold is not active and i can't find it in my subscriptions. How...
  4. XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early: I stopped autopay on my Xbox Live Gold account, which was set to renew on 1/1/21. It is still 12/31/20, and as of this afternoon, Xbox was saying that my Gold subscription had ended "as of...
  5. Xbox live gold ran out a day early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold ran out a day early: I was playing then it told me that gold ran out so i went to go check and it said it expired even though its the 8th and not the 9th.It wont allow me to extend c981158e-80ab-4a8c-82e9-568bc57ea020
  6. $1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access

in XboX Insiders
    $1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access: As working adults, we cannot play Xbox as much as we used to. We still want to play occasionally, including online, but we rarely have the time to do so. We should not have to pay for a full...
  7. My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it: i activated xbox live gold subscription but it ended 1 day after activating it,i still can play online but i can't manage my subscription or cancel it [img] 02ce4648-c4d2-4ddc-8641-5054a29b0736
  8. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  9. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  10. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade