14 days Live Gold Can not play online

Discus and support 14 days Live Gold Can not play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all ! Currently I'm having an issue with my gold trial code. In the accounts section it says that I have Gold membership and also, I can download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by przyno8, Oct 17, 2017.

1. przyno8
    przyno8 Guest

Hi all !

Currently I'm having an issue with my gold trial code. In the accounts section it says that I have Gold membership and also, I can download the free games with gold, but I can not play online no matter when it comes to any game that I have (BF1, FM7, FS
    17). Is there a way to fix this problem ? Btw I have heard that Xbox Live is having some issues currently, is it because of that ?

Thanks for your help

:)

przyno8, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Gold while off?

I have activated my xbox live gold 14 days trial but i didnt got gold. so i cant play online. Where is the problem ??

oemerderkiller, Oct 17, 2017
  3. KevinHC1992
    KevinHC1992 Guest
    Ayuda con membresia xbox live gold [Xbox Live Gold membership help]

Yo tenia una tarjeta de regalo para xbox live gold por 14 dias la canjeé, el xbox la acepto aparece la fecha de caducida actualizada a los 14 dias que se le debian agregar. Me deja descargar algun juego gratis de gold pero no me deja jugar a modo online.
    Me pueden ayudar?

[Translation]

I had a gift card for xbox live gold for 14 days I exchanged it, the xbox I accept it appears the expiration date updated to the 14 days that should be added. Let me download
    some free gold game but do not let me play online. Can you help me?

KevinHC1992, Oct 17, 2017
  4. oemerderkiller Win User

Gold while off?

I have activated my xbox live gold 14 days trial but i didnt got gold. so i cant play online. Where is the problem ??
  5. Rare Trait Win User

"This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges." on NBA 2K16

Yeah I'm positive I have gold because my friend was sharing it with me plus I put in a 14 day gold trial and I can join Xbox Live parties just can't play online on NBA 2K16.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem with gold membership

The 14 day trial doesn't give you the "full" gold benefits.

Some games can't be played online with a 14 day trial card.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360

On the Xbox 360, to play online multiplayer, you will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Subscription either from Xbox themselves or from your local or online game retailer.

The only way to play online for free is to redeem Xbox Live Gold trials, which you might find in physical game cases. These come in 24 hours, 48 hours, 14 days, and 30 days.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Gear of war 3: online problems

2 day and 14 day trials are not full Gold memberships, and will only allow for online play with a few games. You need a full Gold membership for full online gaming.
Thema:

1. 14 days Live Gold Can not play online - Similar Threads - days Live Gold

2. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  3. 14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active: Hi, yesterday i redeemed my 14 day xbox live gold trial on my uncle's xbox one. When playing in my xbox360, the 14 day xbox live gold is not active and i can't find it in my subscriptions. How...
  4. XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early: I stopped autopay on my Xbox Live Gold account, which was set to renew on 1/1/21. It is still 12/31/20, and as of this afternoon, Xbox was saying that my Gold subscription had ended "as of...
  5. Xbox live gold ran out a day early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold ran out a day early: I was playing then it told me that gold ran out so i went to go check and it said it expired even though its the 8th and not the 9th.It wont allow me to extend c981158e-80ab-4a8c-82e9-568bc57ea020
  6. $1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access

in XboX Insiders
    $1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access: As working adults, we cannot play Xbox as much as we used to. We still want to play occasionally, including online, but we rarely have the time to do so. We should not have to pay for a full...
  7. My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it: i activated xbox live gold subscription but it ended 1 day after activating it,i still can play online but i can't manage my subscription or cancel it [img] 02ce4648-c4d2-4ddc-8641-5054a29b0736
  8. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  9. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  10. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade