14 day trial

Discus and support 14 day trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever I typed in my 14 day free trial it wouldn't work at all 31f7ab17-d41a-4f8b-967a-11ef08b3c4aa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DesignedThe07, Oct 14, 2017.

1. 14 day trial

whenever I typed in my 14 day free trial it wouldn't work at all

:)

DesignedThe07, Oct 14, 2017
  2. irekski
    irekski Guest
    14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?

irekski, Oct 14, 2017
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Problem with gold membership

The 14 day trial doesn't give you the "full" gold benefits.

Some games can't be played online with a 14 day trial card.

CrazY1985, Oct 14, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

14 day trial

well it doesn't work for all games on certain modes like non ranked matches etc and games like destiny requiree. A paid membership

Also should be noted that you dont get gold nor do you get free games with it

You only get certain modes a d usually with the game you got it with

ngocphi, Oct 14, 2017
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Hi

Just to add to above if you already have an Xbox Live gold membership then the trial code will not work until your current live membership expires. Once your membership arrives the code should then work.

gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
  6. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  7. {Parity} Win User

Game Pass 14 Days Trial vs. 1 Month Trial?!

Don't enter the 1 month trial until after the 14 day trial. If you do you lose the 14 day trial. You should be able to activate the 1 month trial after the 14 day trial is over.
  8. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
  9. denis97g Win User

Games with Gold problem

Hi, that's because it's a 14 days trial. you can download 360 games with gold with a 1 month trial but not with a 14 days one.
  10. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial error?

If I'm not mistaken, the 14 days trial is for first time users. If you have already activated the monthly MS trial bundled with the console I think that the 14 days one is not available anymore. The same if you purchase a month of game pass without using
    the trial, the 14 days trial should not be available anymore.
Thema:

14 day trial

1. 14 day trial - Similar Threads - trial

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  6. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  7. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Trial for 14-Days and It comes with EA Play but when I download and try to play Madden 24s free trial which is available for EA Play members it wont let me play...
  9. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  10. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7