14 day gold trial not working

Discus and support 14 day gold trial not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I had two (14 days gold trial) cards that came with my Xbox One S when i pre prdered the Gears of War 4 Edition Console last year (ish). I just now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SYN TEXAS DEVIL, Oct 14, 2017.

1. 14 day gold trial not working

So, I had two (14 days gold trial) cards that came with my Xbox One S when i pre prdered the Gears of War 4 Edition Console last year (ish). I just now used one of them 2 weeks ago when I finally got Cable again. The first code went in smoothly, no hassles.
    Now the second one is giving me a huge amount of trouble.

I have entered the Code in multiple times online and on the Xbox Store, it goes through then says;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"USE PREPAID CODE

Live 14 Day Trial

Prepaid Code

Subject to the Microsoft Agreement and xbox.com/usagerules. There are no refunds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then when i hit "Confirm" it says this every time;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

XBOS-3010

ce0780cc-1fe5-423e-aa18-3a7f0c04bc92

The (XBOS-3010) code is always the same, but the other 32 digit code is always different.

Now the code isnt game specific, and looks just like the other one. I contacted support and spent 30 minutes last night trying to get it to go through. They said their end is good and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. Can anyone help?

I can also put down my reference number.

:)

SYN TEXAS DEVIL, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Mister Urkel
    Mister Urkel Guest
    XBOX Live 14-day Gold Trial do not work?

Hey OoooKay420,

Are you saying that you used the 14 day trial and then underneath the 14 days it stopped working? Its not 14 time you sign on it is 14 days from the day you first used the trial. If you liked what you saw and used when connected to live I suggest getting
    a gold membership.

Mister Urkel, Oct 14, 2017
  3. irekski
    irekski Guest
    14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?

irekski, Oct 14, 2017
  4. 14 day gold trial not working

Well turns out it did go through it just didnt show it on my end. This can be closed since it wont let me delete it.

SYN TEXAS DEVIL, Oct 14, 2017
  5. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  6. geekfather Win User

Free Gold Membership Problem

The 14 day trial you were given is a limited one and not a full gold trial. The 14 day trials usually came with certain games and normally only work with those games. They do not give you 100% access to Live though.
  7. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my trial period if I upgrade to Gold?

Trial codes do not stack. So if you want to use all of the 14 days, you would need to use the trial and then use the subscription after the trial ends. Otherwise, the gold code will overwrite the 14 day code.

Trial codes are usually either 48 hours, 7 days, or 14 days. Keep in mind that trials do not change your account status to gold and will only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. Some codes will also only work with the games they came
    with.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold Games Unable to Download

Hello Cianka,

that is why unable to get the backward compatible games. They will not work with the 14 day trial unfortunately. In this link

describing Xbox live gold
    there is a section explains the trials.

With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.

If it was a one month trial you could get the backward compatible games.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Mister Urkel Win User

XBOX Live 14-day Gold Trial do not work?

Hey OoooKay420,

Are you saying that you used the 14 day trial and then underneath the 14 days it stopped working? Its not 14 time you sign on it is 14 days from the day you first used the trial. If you liked what you saw and used when connected to live I suggest getting
    a gold membership.
Thema:

14 day gold trial not working

1. 14 day gold trial not working - Similar Threads - gold trial working

2. Frustrated. Used xbox live gold 2 day free trial. Doesnt work for gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrated. Used xbox live gold 2 day free trial. Doesnt work for gameplay: I am very upset about this. I entered in an xbox live gold 2 day free trial code that i recieved with the gears of war and rare replay xbox bundle. The code was accepted and shows that i own live...
  3. Xbox live gold 14 day trial won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 14 day trial won't work: I redeemed the Xbox live gold trial for 14 days and I tried to play online cod ww2 and fortnite with friends and it wouldn't work it said I'm not aloud to play online what wrong...
  4. XBL Gold 14-Day Trial does'nt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Gold 14-Day Trial does'nt work: I redeemed a 14-Day Trial Code but I still cant play online and it tells me to buy Gold to play online 13bfad98-9295-466e-87ef-e044548cd6e0
  5. Gold trial doesn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold trial doesn't work?: I've run out of xbl gold and had a 7 day code. I entered the code, the system recognized the code as valid and I confirmed the process. Under subscriptions it says I have gold until the 29th. I...
  6. Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.: Im mad because i cant put any sort of gold on my new XBOX ONE S. it told me my 14 day trial was correct, but under the entry bar it said "you are now being redirected to microsoft security" It...
  7. Xbox 2 day gold trial didnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 2 day gold trial didnt work: i bougt ufc 2 1 month ago and now 23-11-17 my xbox gold membership is over i thougt i have a 2 day gold trial card im going to use that first i redeemd it and i cannot play multiplayer on al my...
  8. I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.: I got this 48h live gold that comes with the game and the code doesn't work. I already tried to retrieved it on the PC or on the Xbox itself, but i keep getting the same "error" message.(my...
  9. X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support: Hi, I activated the 1-month free trial on the site (not on my console), and it's there in my subscriptions page. But on my console I don't see it (I have re-downloaded the profile some times)...
  10. 30 Day credit card gold trial did not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    30 Day credit card gold trial did not work: Hi, I have started gold trial for 30 days with my credit card, but seems it did not work, when I played fitness game such like knockout, it was locked with information : 'get gold'. Besides, I...