14 Day Games with Gold Trial not Working

Discus and support 14 Day Games with Gold Trial not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I have a code for a 14 day trial for Games with Gold that I want to redeem in time for the Anthem demo, however when I enter it on the Xbox it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PraetorZen0, Feb 3, 2019.

1. PraetorZen0
    PraetorZen0 Guest

Hey, I have a code for a 14 day trial for Games with Gold that I want to redeem in time for the Anthem demo, however when I enter it on the Xbox it says "check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."
    and if I try to redeem it on Xbox.com it tells me I need to redeem it on console. The instructions on the paper say I could do either. Any advice?

:)

PraetorZen0, Feb 3, 2019
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. geekfather Win User

Free Gold Membership Problem

The 14 day trial you were given is a limited one and not a full gold trial. The 14 day trials usually came with certain games and normally only work with those games. They do not give you 100% access to Live though.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold Games Unable to Download

Hello Cianka,

that is why unable to get the backward compatible games. They will not work with the 14 day trial unfortunately. In this link

describing Xbox live gold
    there is a section explains the trials.

With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.

If it was a one month trial you could get the backward compatible games.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. denis97g Win User

Games with Gold problem

Hi, that's because it's a 14 days trial. you can download 360 games with gold with a 1 month trial but not with a 14 days one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my trial period if I upgrade to Gold?

Trial codes do not stack. So if you want to use all of the 14 days, you would need to use the trial and then use the subscription after the trial ends. Otherwise, the gold code will overwrite the 14 day code.

Trial codes are usually either 48 hours, 7 days, or 14 days. Keep in mind that trials do not change your account status to gold and will only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. Some codes will also only work with the games they came
    with.
Thema:

1. 14 Day Games with Gold Trial not Working - Similar Threads - Games Gold Trial

2. Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?: I currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription that has several months remaining. I also have an unused Game Pass (GP) trial code (forget if it was 14 day or 1 month). What would happen if...
  3. Can’t get games with gold game because I already own trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get games with gold game because I already own trial: I tried to get Tom Clancy’s The Division, which is free for games with gold but it says i already own it. I downlaoded a free trial a while back and wont let me get the full version, unless i pay...
  4. Xbox life gold game turned into a trial for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox life gold game turned into a trial for no reason: I had installed this game for free when it was on gold a while ago and its been in my ready to install but now its saying its a trial 813e47d8-acd8-4804-8bf8-e2bd5f3d3626
  5. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  6. Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue: Hello, Recently I got a new Xbox One S and along with it came a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold subscription. While I could successfully get Battlefield 1 and Race the Sun which are for X1, I...
  7. Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??: Why does LEGO Star Wars III, Show up as Current Free With Gold, but with 14 day Free Trial, it is Listed as Having to Buy for $20 ??? 9035e509-1a16-447f-a983-d8cd4e5a2672
  8. Gold trial didn't allow for purchase of discounted game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold trial didn't allow for purchase of discounted game.: so just bought an Xbox and am using the 14 day gold membership. When I went to purchase battlefield 4 at the discounted price it did not let me because apparently you don't get the benefits of...
  9. i activated a 14 day gold trial and i can't access multiplayer in any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    i activated a 14 day gold trial and i can't access multiplayer in any game: i activated a 14 day gold trial and i can't access multiplayer in any game when i go to check memberships in the console (xb1) it says i have it but in the website i doesn't...
  10. Just redeemed 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial, game still requires me to subscribe for a Gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just redeemed 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial, game still requires me to subscribe for a Gold ...: I just redeemed a code that came with my new Xbox and it said it was processed. Now when I try to play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition multiplayer it takes me to a page showing different deals for...