14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

Discus and support 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wes wong, Mar 31, 2020.

1. wes wong
    wes wong Guest

I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still says I have Xbox live gold. I've never signed up for any
    Xbox live gold memberships prior to this and when I checked it said I didn't have any subscriptions. Is this a glitch ? Why do I still have Xbox live gold ? Will I be forced to pay for a month of Xbox live gold ??

:)

wes wong, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Does anyone else use your console or have previously set your console as their Home? If someone else has your console as their Home and they have gold, you would be accessing their subscription.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Check to make sure you didn't get renewed 1 month Xbox Live. The free trials sometimes renew after it ends.
  4. wes wong Win User

No, there isn't any other account linked to my Xbox and I don't have a current subscription
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Is there any other accounts on your Xbox console which possibly have a Live Gold subscription and set as Home Console? This would allow you to still play online.

Be sure to check https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to see if you have a current subscription and if recurring billing is set to off or on.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online - Similar Threads - free trial live

2. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  3. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  4. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  5. Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]: Cuando me creé una cuenta de xbox live me preguntaron si queria activar una prueba gratuita de Xbox Live Gold dd un mes, pero yo di por echo que la podia reclamar cuando quisiera, y aqui viene el...
  6. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  7. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  8. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: Hi im a new user on xbox one in i used the link for the 14 day trial in nothing happened i have reset my Xbox in lost all my stuff in still didn’t get it im very sad i lost that just not to get it...
  9. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come? e3a64379-f424-4cb9-81b0-8728aaffebf3
  10. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...