14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

Discus and support 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tegernako538, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Tegernako538
    Tegernako538 Guest

Hi, all.

I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and Subscriptions" on the website, but the Gold membership is not (though I
    am able to play online without any trouble). My main concern is that the Gold membership will auto-renew after the 14 day mark, as I have no way of canceling it.

Does the free 14-day trial of Gold auto-renew after the trial period?

Thanks.

:)

Tegernako538, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Tegernako538 Win User

Thank you! This has been bothering me all day.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

It is possible that you have redeemed a code for Game Pass Ultimate which comes with Live Gold included.
  4. Smwutches Win User

14 day trials redeemed from a code do not auto-renew. They won't show on your account since they are a trial and not a full gold subscription.
  5. SheWrexx Win User

If you have ultimate, it will auto renew. If you only redeemed a 14 day free trial, then it will expire unless you pay for a subscription.
  6. Mumak UFC 2019 Win User

redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

Live gold 14 days free trial
Thema:

1. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account. - Similar Threads - free Live Gold

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  8. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  9. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES: I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and...